Moments in sneaker history that disgusted you???? Jordan Related

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by sloanboy

the 11s release that was on the news when the ugly %$@ chick was on tv with gold fronts eating chips..........i was so ashamed to be black when i saw that

youtube vid link?

its bad you really dont wanna see it.......
Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Any Jordan PE shoe for someone other than MJ himself (Excluding Ray Allen)

you realize this makes no sense right

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

the 11s release that was on the news when the ugly %$@ chick was on tv with gold fronts eating chips..........i was so ashamed to be black when i saw that

youtube vid link?

its bad you really dont wanna see it.......
Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Any Jordan PE shoe for someone other than MJ himself (Excluding Ray Allen)

you realize this makes no sense right

Originally Posted by derry1

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

LOL....I know what you mean.
roll.gif

"we out here buying tennis shoes"....cccrrruuunnnccchhh!!!...I know MLK spinning in his grave after that
laugh.gif
"Shoooooooot......You know dem Jordans, the ones with shiny stuff on the bottom.  I don't care what dey called, dem thangs is fire."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derry1

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

LOL....I know what you mean.
roll.gif

"we out here buying tennis shoes"....cccrrruuunnnccchhh!!!...I know MLK spinning in his grave after that
laugh.gif
"Shoooooooot......You know dem Jordans, the ones with shiny stuff on the bottom.  I don't care what dey called, dem thangs is fire."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

The first DMP pack. Taking your top selling shoe and packaging it with a weaker shoe.

Declining quality. Those CDP XI's are ridiculous.

This whole shoes selling out on the first day of release. I remember when XI's retroed in 2000, I walked in the store and easily bought pairs. They sold out but this whole camping out, people getting shot over XI's is nuts.
Resellers are to blame for this. The XI hype is so ridiculous in 2009 there was only 4 people in line for the space jams @ my local Finishline, fast forward to next year for the cool grey XI 30+ people in line I can just imagine how crazy the concord release will be 40 maybe 50 people and the store only gets 2 pair in each size.
People that call every XI space jams disgust me.

Originally Posted by cguy610

The first DMP pack. Taking your top selling shoe and packaging it with a weaker shoe.

Declining quality. Those CDP XI's are ridiculous.

This whole shoes selling out on the first day of release. I remember when XI's retroed in 2000, I walked in the store and easily bought pairs. They sold out but this whole camping out, people getting shot over XI's is nuts.
Resellers are to blame for this. The XI hype is so ridiculous in 2009 there was only 4 people in line for the space jams @ my local Finishline, fast forward to next year for the cool grey XI 30+ people in line I can just imagine how crazy the concord release will be 40 maybe 50 people and the store only gets 2 pair in each size.

Detroit VI's
Quality of CDP XI's
Military IV's (can't stress this enough)
The Candy Pack II's

Detroit VI's
Quality of CDP XI's
Military IV's (can't stress this enough)
The Candy Pack II's

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

1432.jpg

The way they butchered these two releases is what disgusted me & were the final straw that broke the camel's back -When I held the retro Bordeauxs in my hands, I knew instantly that I would never purchase a pair of Jordans again.
roll.gif
Stop it man, these shoes were perfect. 

1432.jpg

The way they butchered these two releases is what disgusted me & were the final straw that broke the camel's back -When I held the retro Bordeauxs in my hands, I knew instantly that I would never purchase a pair of Jordans again.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

likewise here.

maybe it's just me but alot of current newer sneaker enthusiasts (i hate the term "sneakerhead") are lame and corny. i mean i know i used to get excited over shoes when i was younger but the way some of these newer dudes act at times just makes me and smack em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

likewise here.

maybe it's just me but alot of current newer sneaker enthusiasts (i hate the term "sneakerhead") are lame and corny. i mean i know i used to get excited over shoes when i was younger but the way some of these newer dudes act at times just makes me and smack em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

1432.jpg

roll.gif

Clearly it's a matter of opinion -I have no problem with the people who bought them & liked them, but as someone who has owned several pairs of the OG version as well as virtually all of the retro VIIs, these just weren't cutting it for me.

You can rest assured when I tell you that there was no-one on these forums who was looking forward to this shoe re-releasing more than me. I love the Bordeauxs, but when I was standing there with the retros in one hand & the OGs in the other there was just no comparison for me. To say JB went cheap on this shoe is an understatement.

Like I said though, it's all opinion -one man's custard is another man's rhubarb
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

1432.jpg

roll.gif

Clearly it's a matter of opinion -I have no problem with the people who bought them & liked them, but as someone who has owned several pairs of the OG version as well as virtually all of the retro VIIs, these just weren't cutting it for me.

You can rest assured when I tell you that there was no-one on these forums who was looking forward to this shoe re-releasing more than me. I love the Bordeauxs, but when I was standing there with the retros in one hand & the OGs in the other there was just no comparison for me. To say JB went cheap on this shoe is an understatement.

Like I said though, it's all opinion -one man's custard is another man's rhubarb
wink.gif

i dont like the recent price hike up and the low quality but i love shoes for what they bring back in memories for me and if they were so uncomfortable that i cant wear them casually i just replace the insoles, i love shoes and am glad they are releasing shoes that i wasnt able to get when i was younger. cry about shape and what not but i think its awesome they even do this for us. thanks for the addiction jordan and nike and thanks for the years of greatness, say what you will its still awesome opening new shoe boxes and getting that new shoe smell! without these companies you wouldnt be able to do it to a pair that you had when you were a kid. so really im just disgusted with cry babies either cop or get out of the way

i dont like the recent price hike up and the low quality but i love shoes for what they bring back in memories for me and if they were so uncomfortable that i cant wear them casually i just replace the insoles, i love shoes and am glad they are releasing shoes that i wasnt able to get when i was younger. cry about shape and what not but i think its awesome they even do this for us. thanks for the addiction jordan and nike and thanks for the years of greatness, say what you will its still awesome opening new shoe boxes and getting that new shoe smell! without these companies you wouldnt be able to do it to a pair that you had when you were a kid. so really im just disgusted with cry babies either cop or get out of the way

Back
Top Bottom