Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I remember this one time i played with Guy Dupuy. I had been working on my one footed windmill in the weeks leading up to the game. I swear i just about dislocated my elbow on a few occasions.
Its a dunk that if you get hung, it looks worse than alot of others.

Anyway, we walk in the gym off the bus.
Guy yells at some kid to pass him a ball, and then he effortlessly destroys a 1 ft windmill, with a back pack and flip flops on ,all after consuming copious amounts of grey goose the night before.
It was then i realized, that on my best day, i wasnt even close to this mans level when he was hung over, artificially weighed down, not stretched out and without proper footwear.

We went to the club that night again. Son was a wild man who drank up all the Goose. Then he tried hustling cab drivers, betting them that he could drunkenly jump over their cars.

Sometimes when I'm icing my knee after a game I noticed that my water in my water bottle be a tad bit too warm.

Instead of walking across the gym to get more ice, I unwrap my knee, take some ice out the ice bag, then wrap my knee back up.

I ain't making other trip

#GetTheTide
Youre that washed that you gotta ice your knee smh

I remember this one time i played with Guy Dupuy. I had been working on my one footed windmill in the weeks leading up to the game. I swear i just about dislocated my elbow on a few occasions.
Its a dunk that if you get hung, it looks worse than alot of others.

Anyway, we walk in the gym off the bus.
Guy yells at some kid to pass him a ball, and then he effortlessly destroys a 1 ft windmill, with a back pack and flip flops on ,all after consuming copious amounts of grey goose the night before.
It was then i realized, that on my best day, i wasnt even close to this mans level when he was hung over, artificially weighed down, not stretched out and without proper footwear.

We went to the club that night again. Son was a wild man who drank up all the Goose. Then he tried hustling cab drivers, betting them that he could drunkenly jump over their cars.

He is a freak of nature. Don't feel bad

24EFA577-B380-4EE3-908C-E326580BA8D5.jpeg
AI is never washed

Damn, youre still young. Do you like your 30s? Im 29 and lowkey not looking forward to turning 30 in January lol.
I used to feel the same way before I turned 30. It goes away quick, because you realize it is no different than being 28 or 29, nothing much has changed

I'm enjoying my 30s. I was not reckless in my 20 but made some mistakes. I figure my 30s is my chance to enjoy my last bit of youth, but this time being more enjoyable about life than I was at the beginning on my 20s.

Yeah. I played with Air up there a few times back in the day too. He was a super stand up dude. He'd still party but he wasnt about that " jackass the movie" prankster life Guy was tho.
I swear when AUT would jump, the floor didnt squeek, it said "please chill"

I caught a back door alleyoop when he was in position to pin me into oblivion one game but he just stayed on the ground.
I said " why didnt you block that".
His response made me feel washed even tho i completed the dunk.
He said " i didnt think you could dunk, i was waiting for you to come down and go back up with it"

Damn, youre still young. Do you like your 30s? Im 29 and lowkey not looking forward to turning 30 in January lol.
When you realize one day you are 29 and the next day you are 30, that the age part of it really means nothing.

Nothing magical happens between those 2 days. So is 29 really that much different?

No

When you realize one day you are 29 and the next day you are 30, that the age part of it really means nothing.

Nothing magical happens between those 2 days. So is 29 really that much different?

No
True. Still being in your 20s still justs make you feel younger than 30 mentally lol for some reason. Not really though. Youre right.

I used to feel the same way before I turned 30. It goes away quick, because you realize it is no different than being 28 or 29, nothing much has changed

I'm enjoying my 30s. I was not reckless in my 20 but made some mistakes. I figure my 30s is my chance to enjoy my last bit of youth, but this time being more enjoyable about life than I was at the beginning on my 20s.
I def look to grow in my 30s, and be way more responsible. I was very reckless during my 20s. Im leaving the recklessness in the past.

I def look to grow in my 30s, and be way more responsible. I was very reckless during my 20s. Im leaving the recklessness in the past.

Back
Top Bottom