Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Got dressed to head to the club. Just woke up from a nap on the couch and realized I’m too washed to go to the club smh.
35 and I'm content with the fact that there's nothing out there. Cheap thrills , alcohol, etc. Last night none of my friends were interested in doing anything so i gladly ubered for a few hours and went to sleep. Something substantial that can pay a bill.

35 and I'm content with the fact that there's nothing out there. Cheap thrills , alcohol, etc. Last night none of my friends were interested in doing anything so i gladly ubered for a few hours and went to sleep. Something substantial that can pay a bill.

Was driving Uber last night as well. Dropped some 50 yr old guy at a club where no one is over the age of 30.

Just looked at him in the rearview mirror like :lol: :smh:

Yeah i be seeing old cats in the bars and stuff like that. Not the ones that look established and just grabbing a drink, the ones that look like they're trying to find life in the club...

I'm pulling a Barry Sanders, I'll rather leave the game too early than too late. 35 ain't exactly early but I'm not fully washed though. I just have horrible bags under my eyes.

I’m 29 but I def feel like you. I napped in my club gear, woke up like at 12:30 am. The club didn’t close until 3am, so I could have still went, but I told myself there ware way better things I could do with the time and money that I would have spent at the club. I told myself that I can spit game at a higher quality chick at the local Trader Joe’s the next time I go there vs. spitting game at some attention seeking thot at the club. Went to sleep last night feeling good about my decision. I’m embracing being washed, but I low key like being washed.

Yeah i be seeing old cats in the bars and stuff like that. Not the ones that look established and just grabbing a drink, the ones that look like they're trying to find life in the club...

I'm pulling a Barry Sanders, I'll rather leave the game too early than too late. 35 ain't exactly early but I'm not fully washed though. I just have horrible bags under my eyes.

Lol last night at the club this old guy runs into me, introduces himself to me, and proceeds to basically try and get me to recruit girls for him / us and that he'd handle the rest financially :rofl:

He's like "All these young thangs, I need em. Let's get on em my man!" :lol: :lol:

I told myself that I can spit game at a higher quality chick at the local Trader Joe’s the next time I go there vs. spitting game at some attention seeking thot at the club.

Realest stuff you ever wrote. I'll rather catch them with their guard down anyway, they have their arrogance on 10 when they're dolled up and ig already gassed them before they went out with 'omg you're so beautiful'

Yea, I realized that going out now is more about spending time with my boys(that I don’t get to see nearly as much) and blowing off steam from the pressures of life. If I’m in a bar and a female wants to get taken down, I’m game, but for the most part we’re not even in there for that.

I’m 31, I’ve posted in here before and some of you may recognize me from my break up thread lol.

I’ve been going to the gym regularly again and having longer workouts now that I have more free time, actually been doing squats/leg day. Last night I hit 325 on bench 4 times, was feeling beastly. Was about to throw some more weight on but was the only one in the gym so I didn’t mess with it.

Hit more tricep dips then than I have in quite sometime as well. I’m definitely making progress.

Unwashing starts today. Saw a bad *** joint but didn't even try because that sexy confidence wasn't there anymore. Beer gut was like "shoot your shot if you want to, but the way I'm setup"

That washed state of mind, bro.

giphy.gif

try them Kielh and clinique products for undereyes they work!

Back
Top Bottom