Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Just got my cut on Saturday....

Friday I seem this baddie walking by, my face after 2.5 weeks of no shaving and barely keeping my hair presentable. I walked up to shorty like I just came out the barber chair. She looked at me like I was homeless...

I wasn't even mad though. I looked at myself and thought, I wouldn't even talk to me.. lol

But having thay confidence to shoot your shot when your not at your best is a clear indicator of not being washed...

Barber gave me my super powers back... hope I see her again..

Last edited:
This is how I am. Love wifey, but I'm trying to become a sex symbol outchea. Started back working out last week... They eye candy while I'm doing cardio had me like the SpongeBob out of breath meme. Sheesh.

That's what its all about, bros. No better feeling than dropping your little one off at daycare and you got the swag of Ric Flair from the mid-80's when you walk through those doors.

tumblr_n3fhpeQ8Hs1s4zahoo1_500.gif

Got a few of them on the gram too, so I sprinkle it with little gym and subtle swag photos sometimes. Had a few asking me how my race was last weekend and I just said it was ight. Light work. Ego boosting stuff:nthat:

Unwashing starts today. Saw a bad *** joint but didn't even try because that sexy confidence wasn't there anymore. Beer gut was like "shoot your shot if you want to, but the way I'm setup"
Unwashing is great...but dont even let the gut stop you, chicks giving it up to all body types as long as you say the right things :lol:

Thats actually one of the great things bout getting older n getting at women...the gains in money and life experience/confidence helps balance out some of the losses you took physically

Last edited:
I'm 32 and started unwashing 2 years ago

Changed the way I ate and started working out Mon-Fri

I was at 200 pounds and went down to 160

I recently went to the Doctor and I was good in every category

I refuse to go back to being washed
What were your changes in eating habits ?

When I first started I ate healthy Mon-Sunday

Cut everything bad out even drinking

I lost weight pretty fast

It's hard at first but it was worth the struggle

Now that I don't need to lose weight anymore

I meal prep Mon-Friday and eat healthy dinners

On the Weekends I pig out and I drink only for special occasions

Yesterday a damn fly got inside my living room, this SOB was so sly and stubborn.

Me and my lady opened the windows, and were trying to get rid of him.

Didnt't want to kill him, our goal was to let him go out himself.

He kept evading us, and did some air pilot maneuvers from Top Gun.

Literally took us about 30 minutes to whisk him out.

NT, this was the highlight of our Monday Night.

Yesterday a damn fly got inside my living room, this SOB was so sly and stubborn.

Me and my lady opened the windows, and were trying to get rid of him.

Didnt't want to kill him, our goal was to let him go out himself.

He kept evading us, and did some air pilot maneuvers from Top Gun.

Literally took us about 30 minutes to whisk him out.

NT, this was the highlight of our Monday Night.

Strong post to avy ratio

I'm 37 I was supposed to meet up with the homie at a bar to celebrate his cousins birthday. I laid down on the couch just to rest my eyes it was about 730pm and didn't wake up until 1245am. It seems like such a chore just to get a bunch of friends together for a few hours :lol:

went up a flight of stairs heard my knee clicking :/ I’m in my twenties by the way so this is def not a good look

Back in the gym Monday smh. This getting out of hand b, 29 and feel 37. Any tips appreciated

I feel like if you have kids it's acceptable to be washed

I swear this Girl I know turned to a Tia hours after her kid was born

Her and her man just gave up on health

went up a flight of stairs heard my knee clicking :/ I’m in my twenties by the way so this is def not a good look

I remember freaking out when I started getting those in my twenties too. I guarantee it’s nothing to worry about if there’s no pain or swelling though. I think it’s actially just air something like that from what I remember reading.

Back
Top Bottom