Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My girl and I went to a local bar to celebrate NYE. We watched the ball drop and then dipped IMMEDIATELY. As in we called for the Uber at 12:05 and we were in bed asleep by 12:30. :lol:

Next year we might just sleep through it.

On a side note, NYE has always been a lowkey trash holiday. Folks stand in crazy lines and pay covers at bars that are free 364 nights out of the year. I think I'm officiall over it now.

IS it really New Years though?

WE don’t know what year it really is, we’re celebrating nothing. We don’t even know what day is really New Years.

Happy 2019 when it’s really year 20million.

I’m high

My girl's sister has been staying with us for the past few months. She moved in with her newborn and recently moved out to live with the kid's dad.

She left behind a rocking chair.

I be going inside her old room in this new house robe I just copped, to use to chair while I read and drink tea. On some...
846-02796634em-1970s-elderly-man-in-rocker-reading-newspaper-on-porch-stock-photo.jpg

It is now the favorite part of my Sunday routine. Hit me with the oxi-clean brahs.

My girl's sister has been staying with us for the past few months. She moved in with her newborn and recently moved out to live with the kid's dad.

I be going inside her old room in this new house robe I just copped, to use to chair while I read and drink tea. On some...
846-02796634em-1970s-elderly-man-in-rocker-reading-newspaper-on-porch-stock-photo.jpg

It is now the favorite part of my Sunday routine. Hit me with the oxi-clean brahs.

I dead*** want one of those outdoor chairs that sways back and forth. Right there with you :smh:

My girl and I went to a local bar to celebrate NYE. We watched the ball drop and then dipped IMMEDIATELY. As in we called for the Uber at 12:05 and we were in bed asleep by 12:30. :lol:

On a side note, NYE has always been a lowkey trash holiday. Folks stand in crazy lines and pay covers at bars that are free 364 nights out of the year. I think I'm officiall over it now.
Yea I been off NYE for a couple years now...The price markups, traffic n lines are insane when it’s all just the same partying u gon be doing for the rest of the year anyway

Now I just need a bottle n a biddie in the crib early and I’m set :pimp:

By far the worst holiday to go out to bars or clubs for. I’ve only done house parties for NYE the last couple years and it’s so much better.

In there rocking slowly, humming hymns. :lol:

Another one:

This past summer I was back home and Atlanta visiting some friends and we went out to the bar. I had four or 5 drinks and something to eat before I went to sleep that night. I felt fine...I still woke up hungover. That's when I knew I was washed.

Another one:

This past summer I was back home and Atlanta visiting some friends and we went out to the bar. I had four or 5 drinks and something to eat before I went to sleep that night. I felt fine...I still woke up hungover. That's when I knew I was washed.

Drink a glass of water and/or a bottle of gatorade before knocking out, **** will help a lot with a possible hangover the next morning.

I have a glider with a matching ottoman, that we bought when we were expecting our first child. I frequently go in the girls room and just put my feet up and watch my girls tear up their room. I don't know if that calls me washed.
Capture.PNG
Similar but a different pattern, two girls so it is pink. :smh:

Last edited:
I think when I found myself getting upset seeing these kids today wearing different competing brands.

Complaining about concession stand prices at movie theaters a few years back. $21 for nachos, drink, and popcorn.

Getting upset with the new hair style that 99% of kids today are rocking.

I swear we went to my nephews football game and it was like clones. Close on the side and ****locks as Eddie Murphy said in Nutty Perfessor, don't forget the dye on the ends.

You get the idea, not this well kept or the beard.
imagesCE2KAHZU.jpg

Sometimes it hurts when I take off my t-shirt(s).

Pretty sure my shoulder/shoulder blade/rotator cuff are washed beyond recognition.

If I don't stretch randomly earlier in the day this joint will ache out of nowhere if I try to raise my arm above my head.

Swear I'm about to get a nuru massage.
Meh just hit up the physical therapist had some irritation in my shoulder from improper form sitting at my desk. Rotator was grinding into my pec and caused it. You aren't washed, fight the urge to admit you might be washed. Hell you might have a torn rotator if it wakes you up at night. Had one in my other shoulder from a car accident
Tried Cryotherapy and got regular massages last year. This year gonna at least try cupping #washed
Don't feel bad remember M Phelps was doing cupping when he was winning a record 17/18 gold medals a few Olympics back.
I went outside to "watch the fireworks".

But really just to make sure they didnt go in my yard or hit my truck
Don't feel bad I have the window in my office open when I am at home to watch the kids around my car. They want to throw the frisbe around, play kick ball. GRRRR

technology is way betta now, and clothes fit betta...

da year 2000 and 2001 before 9/11 was fluffy wackness other than da brewing Nas Jay-Z beef..

sneakers weren't being retroed yet like that so u had to depend on new releases (1998-2000 nike catalog outside some gems blow chunks) , da internet was still basically a novelty wit that slow *** connection, da "Platinum era" of clothes & music aged horribly...boy bands...eww...that second mase album...eww..da watering down of da Wu-tang with all those damn affiliate albums...side stripes on jeans ..eww...

peak jelly bean design era for cars....eww...

da 2010's to now? psssh basically da world is your oyster, u wear what you want because everything is a click or link away, music is flat out awesome now, and not just rap, reggaeton is arguably better than it was when it was 1st forged...thots are PLENTIFUL...cars are amazing now.etc.
So are you saying that the big corporations were really behind the 9/11 attack. They used the opportunity to retro sneakers, change the Internet and increase the speed, crush the rise of current boy bands, destroy the "Platinum era" of clothes with baggy ill fitting extra wide pants, and remove stripes on jeans. :stoneface: :stoneface:
imagesI7B64XCV.jpg

Not serious. J/K.

I have a glider with a matching ottoman, that we bought when we were expecting our first child. I frequently go in the girls room and just put my feet up and watch my girls tear up their room. I don't know if that calls me washed.
Capture.PNG
Similar but a different pattern, two girls so it is pink. :smh:

This man knows. We had this one

3FGNqwMn_sYQxrnWnBwl_70pEsEMdbrc6QgP1_kX_s6gfuKORtDRW2msXqz8Y2TqtwvFK-eZH6X6e4hxDZOt80YKu8EmOV4OgDax6bHDTFmm6m7yp7wjtTZGvkzKreQ0zmMlwxfqW8ZKxhGl2IssbmLOFm1UKcMcW5XTfMl3NMiYTjAA-tVkbH0tcv3CLXD5YCa0pxFzWS1ncprdjKg=s300-pd-e365-pc0xffffff

Thank us later

I love socks.

My sock game is crazy.

Recently copped a buncha Nike elite socks for the gym....man game changer. Socks with cushion?? Wowow.
I thought you meant dress socks, I was ready to cosign. Yeah my sock game is crazy.

Then I saw you were talking about Nike elite socks. :smh:
8379858-3x2-700x467.jpg
I really am washed. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom