Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Sometimes it hurts when I take off my t-shirt(s).

Pretty sure my shoulder/shoulder blade/rotator cuff are washed beyond recognition.

If I don't stretch randomly earlier in the day this joint will ache out of nowhere if I try to raise my arm above my head.

Swear I'm about to get a nuru massage.

The place next to mine just started being an AirBnB and anytime I see some young kids pull up in there I know it’s gonna be a rowdy night. Making me feel like the crotchety old neighbor at 30 :lol:

Damn I gain weight so fast now. Holiday eating got me bad this year. Put on a dri-fit for the first time in a while. Joint fits me like this now
rvbsud73agp7dynmei6r.jpg

Stonewashed

Sometimes it hurts when I take off my t-shirt(s).

Pretty sure my shoulder/shoulder blade/rotator cuff are washed beyond recognition.

If I don't stretch randomly earlier in the day this joint will ache out of nowhere if I try to raise my arm above my head.

Swear I'm about to get a nuru massage.
Tried Cryotherapy and got regular massages last year. This year gonna at least try cupping #washed

in the early 2000's
i was able to go all night
after round 1 im knocked out
only been able to stay awake for round 2
if we have morning sex
and for special occasions :lol:
Time to do some hip thrusting excersises. Your wife gonna end up cheating on you with Tyronne if she isn't already

Going out sometimes refers to drinking and smoking lol.

I think it’s fine to say dance? I mentioned that because my lwgs are sore now
I think that was the point of saying you're extra washed. Went out of your way to say you danced to harp on your washed legs.

Washed body and vernacular.

When I realized being nice to females results in you being in the "friend zone" or in their case considered female in their eyes.

My girl and I went to a local bar to celebrate NYE. We watched the ball drop and then dipped IMMEDIATELY. As in we called for the Uber at 12:05 and we were in bed asleep by 12:30. :lol:

Next year we might just sleep through it.

On a side note, NYE has always been a lowkey trash holiday. Folks stand in crazy lines and pay covers at bars that are free 364 nights out of the year. I think I'm officiall over it now.

Back
Top Bottom