Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Had a rental for a trip up to Jersey this past summer and we loved it. It’s definitely on my radar. Fully loaded highlander with the 3rd row is very underrated
my little cousin sold his GTI for one. he entered dad life this year and realized having a tuned car was not ideal for a baby lmao. he copped the mariner blue joint w the 3rd row and most the bells and whistles. i really liked it

A girl shot her shot at me today and pulled the “Hey you dropped this” and had her name and number written on a piece of paper today. I STILL GOT IT FELLAS
Bilbo+&+Suspenders+gif.gif
one of the best feelings

from 1999-2001 before jay-z vs Nas lowkey sucked...musically

Again your NYC bubble you live in caused you to make that statement. Em dropped two albums, Outkast, Chronic 2001, 3-6 Mafia, Cash Money with Juvie and Wayne, Country Grammer, The Roots, Trick Daddy and UGK. Plus other NYC acts were dropping quality projects in that time frame, come on B you are better than this.

If we're speaking strictly music all genres I think each decade was good.
But what you listed up there, those are the highlights.
Just like oldies radio stations only play the good songs they of course will not play the bad songs.
Each decade had alot of crap but imo the early 2000s had the most crap that was forgotten.
Even popular songs from that time turned to crap.

But yea like u pointed out alot of great music came out.

Now cars, clothes, sneakers etc....That's different

When you realize that Honda Pilot commercial is targeted DIRECTLY at your generation. :sick::smh:

First I saw the million dollar man one and I was like oh, this is meant for old people. Then I saw the care bear bear one and I was like..they had care bears back then? Then I saw the ninja turtle one and I was like wait a minute...does this mean...nooooooooo :lol:

I’ll never lose it

Can't lose it if you never had it

source.gif

Thats the thing I don't think I liked most of the tech in 2010s, only thing i can think of i consistently use everyday is streaming. I don't like the whole on demand apps and mobile using an app for every aspect of life like some ppl do

The growth in tech from 00-10 was astronomical, which affected everything so ninja might have a point.

I have to be in the mood to listen to old music. I get more enjoyment out of hearing good music I've never heard before. Probably why I listen to so many genres.

At least the Honda Pilot looks good

I wonder why it took so long for these auto companies to make make their cars look good

Kia gets it

Thats the thing I don't think I liked most of the tech in 2010s, only thing i can think of i consistently use everyday is streaming. I don't like the whole on demand apps and mobile using an app for every aspect of life like some ppl do
You were already doing that in the 2000, it’s just accessible on more platforms and more reliable Napster, Kazaa and limewire birthed Apple Music and Tidal. If we had our current internet infrastructure back then the market share would be more evenly split. And Gaming services like Steam are a godsend IMO.

Back
Top Bottom