Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

These youngsters replaced 'thank you' with 'TY' :stoneface:
If it is worth thanking them for, it's worth at least spelling a word out :smh:
'Thanks', at least.

Old Lonzo :lol:

C1248D6E-959E-4FAE-86BE-AE49130A4D51.gif

Agreed. Just stop taking so many selfies. That’s not healthy

same like your obsession with Barca and youre not even from there? You always in the football thread talking "we this" and "we that" about Barcelona, buet you any money you never went to Catalonia

whats ur nationality? Ecuadorian?

Last edited:
same like your obsession with Barca and youre not even from there? You always in the football thread talking "we this" and "we that" about Barcelona, buet you any money you never went to Catalonia

whats ur nationality? Ecuadorian?

Bruh don’t come at me cause you a lame male version of a thirsty IG broad.
“What happened to my likes? I’m washed. No one likes my IG pictures anymore.”

And you would also lose that bet

bruh just be doing it to himself then wonder why people be on his *** anytime he posts.

ok young man, keep on my ig and get all your fills in. I have nothing more to say to you for the day muchacho. Have a great rest of your day.

bruh just be doing it to himself then wonder why people be on his *** anytime he posts.

ok Jr.

I swear it be the same kids thats always got something to say, you was on my meat hard on the Dr Umar thread. I get it, you have access to my ig also now you have ammunition. Anyway young man take care of yourself and have a great rest of your day. Goodbye

ok Jr.

I swear it be the same kids thats always got something to say, you was on my meat hard on the Dr Umar thread. I get it, you have access to my ig also now you have ammunition. Anyway young man take care of yourself and have a great rest of your day. Goodbye
I couldnt give 2 ***** about your IG, if anything my post was on your side of wanting to get unwashed. But once again you've gotten in your feelings about nothing b.

Back
Top Bottom