Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Hooped yesterday and gave fools buckets and game winners and going back to do the same in a few :smokin #BackToBack #NeverWashed #IDontGet2LikesOnTheGram lol

I can still run with the college kids/ washed HS kids and get buckets and make plays. It just hurts for a few days.

And my line is still great. Dreads still growing.

:pimp:

at the fitness center this morning, I said to myself "damn those Niketalk dudes are eventually gonna go in, let me send a message to whomever sees it"

LOVE IT

:lol: Love when you mention that.

What are you doing when you are coming off?

CP3 Snakes?

Gilbert body-Shields?

Straight Pull Up?

I put the kid in jail and either throw the pocket pass if the help commits or the lane opens up like the Red Sea for a below the rim layup. That mesh point between me and roll man is heaven.

If they go under I’m shooting the 3 every single time.

Layzie, just lay back man.

Proof that these wrestling dweebs plan on doing this "Takeover" stuff.

Just ignore those low-lifes

69B8D2EC-5E26-44B1-9C67-4613779B8C73.gif

I put the kid in jail and either throw the pocket pass if the help commits or the lane opens up like the Red Sea for a below the rim layup. That mesh point between me and roll man is heaven.

If they go under I’m shooting the 3 every single time.
What is that float game looking like though?

at the fitness center this morning, I said to myself "damn those Niketalk dudes are eventually gonna go in, let me send a message to whomever sees it"

LOVE IT
I think if dudes on NT are the motivation to you becoming unwashed that's great. More power to you b, we're all trying to get unwashed at the end of the day.

Hooped yesterday and gave fools buckets and game winners and going back to do the same in a few :smokin #BackToBack #NeverWashed #IDontGet2LikesOnTheGram lol
This is what i like to hear. most these mf’ers in here just yell at the tv when their favorite player miss a dunk and say “they could have done that” from thier lazyboy

97CF06DC-9668-45D2-BC58-74B237DFDE0E.gif

#getthembuckets
#rinseandrepeatbutnevawashed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom