Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Man, Id love to be a retired NBA player. Long as I managed my money well, I'd just sit back and be rich. Y'all would never see me.

Like Marshawn Lynch. Supposedly he hasn't spent a single dime of his NFL contract money. He's only spent bonuses and endorsement money

Like Marshawn Lynch. Supposedly he hasn't spent a single dime of his NFL contract money. He's only spent bonuses and endorsement money

Gronk as well. This generation of athletes seem to be a lot better with money management. Not to mention they’re earning way more. They also had a lot of guys before them that they could use as cautionary tales

NBA Washed edt.

Dab kid in the background :lol:

tenor.gif

Man, Id love to be a retired NBA player. Long as I managed my money well, I'd just sit back and be rich. Y'all would never see me.

I'm sure a lot of athletes said that they're going to manage their money and not fall into that broke category. But man, trying to be disciplined 24/7 through out your whole career I'm sure is hard. Seeing your teammates roll up in their cars, wearing jewelry, big houses, trips, etc.

I’m now making full course meals with an air fryer and other kitchen appliances I got at Christmas.

my conversations are about what route I take to work.

Word to Chris rock.
i used to like not know any of the routes by number and was confused. Now at work I’m like “ yeah 202 was jam packed so I took 30. Oh you took 476? Man can’t inagine that “

Not washed. I’m 29 now and I’m moving better than I was when I was at 21 or 22.

It’s all in your minds fams. :smokin

30 now. Let myself gain 5 pounds, but that’s an every winter thing. Still out here moving.

In a good law program, holding it down at my job, back in the gym getting it in like I did at 21/25/etc., and the women still lovin’ the mandem. :smokin

You’re only washed if you allow yourself to be washed, NT fams. Bless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom