Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My last two purchases from this past weekend. They gave me comparable excitement to buying J’s in stores, back in the day.

3DCBC8D3-3F70-4D5C-9C21-6B632A441308.jpeg

573279C4-CFF6-46C4-ACD0-3D9F5B7F4751.jpeg

Went to a company outing and played beach volleyball for 5 hours straight

Was sore for the next week straight :smh:

Need to get my gym habit back pronto, prolly the most out of shape i've ever been right now
That sand is murder, I remember seeing ODB doing catching drills in on the beach, just looked crazy watching it let along trying to do it.

That sand is murder, I remember seeing ODB doing catching drills in on the beach, just looked crazy watching it let along trying to do it.

Never played sand volleyball before so I didn't realize how difficult it was

Needless to say I've gained a newfound respect for sand volleyball players

My hair getting thin, signs of aging in my face like slight crows feet and forehead wrinkles, and not being at my prime at the gym made me realize I was washed. But after switching gyms and a few free personal training sessions I learned that I wasn't progressing bc I had tight muscles and knots that I needed to work out. After that I got a deep tissue massage, started taking foam rolling seriously, and took some hot yoga classes. My gym game is next level now. I also stepped up my skin care regiment and look much better. Had to accept the L in the hairline department, but overall definitely not feeling washed anymore.

I want to start doing some yoga. My gym had classes so I’m planning on going. Would like to try hot yoga but all the classes are 90 minutes.. too long for me :lol:

Today is my birthday wife asked me what I want to do I said just peace and quiet. I went for a drive sunroof open listening to west coast songs, Today was a good day, Let Me Ride.

Sat outside on the porch with a drink and looked at my cars. I know I am washed when I look at the various 90’s cars I have (87 Supra, 91 MR2, 97 SC400). Don’t even want to do anything, wife is like let’s go out to dinner. I was like why we have food in the freezer I can grill.

I want to start doing some yoga. My gym had classes so I’m planning on going. Would like to try hot yoga but all the classes are 90 minutes.. too long for me :lol:

Real talk fam, I wanted to do yoga, but instead I want to get into some sort of fighting class.

Back
Top Bottom