Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I was playing RB6 Siege last night with my neighbor and his nephew who is only 12.

Anyways, his nephew says "why the hell am I playing Siege with two old men"?

I reply back to him, "that's not nice. I'll have you know that I'm 32 but people always tell me I look younger than my age!"

His nephew replies back "I've seen a picture of you and you do not look young. You are old".

#destroyedbyatween

If I for some reason throw on the radio, im tuning into 93.5 KDAY off the bat.

It’s a 90’s Hip Hop/ R&B station.
EE019252-FFEE-415B-9F84-3B14D0FC556A.jpeg

Hurt my knee last night having.....relations. It's all downhill from here :smh:

My knees get hella sore if My girl is on all fours and I’m doggying her from my knees.

Then missionary is just too much work. I tire out too fast.

Basically laying on my side, or her riding cowgirl is all that’s in my bag anymore. When you been in the league as long as Tim Duncan, there’s no shame sticking to your go-to moves :lol:

My knees get hella sore if My girl is on all fours and I’m doggying her from my knees.

Basically laying on my side, or her riding cowgirl is all that’s in my bag anymore. When you been in the league as long as Tim Duncan, there’s no shame sticking to your go-to moves :lol:
My god.
2B8344F9-524D-4581-8EE0-294DCED6C1A5.gif

Better get all of these out of my system
6417B6D8-E8BD-4DAC-8C78-6C45E73484D5.gif
if that is the fate that awaits all of us. |l

Soul sucking succubus had me feeling like I ran a goddamn 5K :smh:
***** had me sweating hard like the AC wasnt on :smh: I gotta hit the gym :lol:

Imaging strapping on your kneepads to do the Ving Rhames moves? :wow: :lol:

thank goodness my knees still intact

Wait, you don’t have her on all 4’s on the bed and just stand on the floor to doggy? Always works for me.

Fam, if you have to resort to knees on bed doggy then I’m sure as hell that version of doggy went out the bag a looong time ago. Would probably turn his knees to dust. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom