Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Tried to get back in shape so I started lifting weights with my cousin because he’s in the gym like everyday. I knew I’d be sore and that it would take time to get used to because I hadn’t lifted weights in years and wasn’t really that into it when I did do it.

Everything was fine until we got to leg day. Did some squats and leg presses and some other exercises. Next day I could barely get out of bed and was walking around with stiff legs for about 3 days. Figured the pain couldn’t get any worse than that so I went back after the soreness wore off a bit.

We worked on shoulders and back after that and did some like shoulder shrug excercise with the weight bar and some exercise where you extend your arms out and start at your waist and lift up to your shoulders with a dumbbell. Think I was only using a 10 lb weight for that exercise, maybe even 5. Next morning I could barely lift my arms past my shoulders. I was in so much pain that my wife strongly suggested that I go to the hospital on at least 4 occasions.

Ended up canceling my membership and avoiding all my cousins phone calls. I finally ran into him at the barbershop and he asked me what happened? Told him I canceled my memebership and was going to the gym at my job because it was cheaper. I was lying though. Dunno if washed or just severely out of shape. Probably both though.

flabbynsick.png

Yeah, you gotta start off slow... Can't be doing 1 hour workouts your first week back... Start off slow with 3-5 sets don't lift too heavy. And take breaks to recover... It's long process getting back to where you once we're but muscle memory will help you as long as you don't over do it.

tenor.gif

Youre not washed, you're just out of shape.

You pushed yourself too much too soon.

Get your fat *** back in the gym
This, when I started back I was so sore I could barely move, but it subsides. Cancelling your membership immediately and ducking your cousing is weird as hell though.

I'm dying at son acting like he was dying though. You never worked out before in your life?

Last edited:
Tried to get back in shape so I started lifting weights with my cousin because he’s in the gym like everyday. I knew I’d be sore and that it would take time to get used to because I hadn’t lifted weights in years and wasn’t really that into it when I did do it.

Everything was fine until we got to leg day. Did some squats and leg presses and some other exercises. Next day I could barely get out of bed and was walking around with stiff legs for about 3 days. Figured the pain couldn’t get any worse than that so I went back after the soreness wore off a bit.

We worked on shoulders and back after that and did some like shoulder shrug excercise with the weight bar and some exercise where you extend your arms out and start at your waist and lift up to your shoulders with a dumbbell. Think I was only using a 10 lb weight for that exercise, maybe even 5. Next morning I could barely lift my arms past my shoulders. I was in so much pain that my wife strongly suggested that I go to the hospital on at least 4 occasions.

Ended up canceling my membership and avoiding all my cousins phone calls. I finally ran into him at the barbershop and he asked me what happened? Told him I canceled my memebership and was going to the gym at my job because it was cheaper. I was lying though. Dunno if washed or just severely out of shape. Probably both though.

:lol: @ you quitting completely

@T0INE , get your brother man :smh:

Leg day I can understand, but THAT sore over shoulder raises? :lol:
It happens when you washed.

Even in youth we've been sore but we all bounce back after a while usually quickly but when you washed it was like a domino effect now light **** is detioriating your body. That extended arm 5lbs raise was probably the last straw :lol:

Fam had 2 options; give up or push through it all and suffer even more pain until his body adjusts (and that takes patience and a high threshold of pain). Keep going and he still might risk an injury.

Honestly the shoulders might be the toughest on the road to unwashing despite what you lift. Could barely get in a tshirt.

I think I'm legit over going out. I need to find another activity for the weekend.

I really don't care about celebrating my birthday anymore. Like it's cool when it comes around but that excitement isn't there.
Comedy Shows
Trivia Night
Movies on the lawn at Parks
Pool Halls
Bingo

Haha this thread last 2 pages have been great.

Guess I'm not as washed as some in here. I mountain biked 5+ miles yesterday in Steamboat. Kinda sore today, but probably gonna go again tomorrow.

Won't lie, been thinking of going.

Dropped off some chick there one night, she wasn't even old, probably under 35. I said bingo?! She said hell ya you can win some good money.
Most people don't sniff winnings. Be prepared to sit and do a lot of waiting.

Mountain biking? Id have to call in the chopper for evac after 5 miles of that ish.

And I road bike regularly.
Yea 5 miles is nothing

Won't lie, been thinking of going.

Dropped off some chick there one night, she wasn't even old, probably under 35. I said bingo?! She said hell ya you can win some good money.

Might be cultural too, filipino chicks seem to be into it

Most people don't sniff winnings. Be prepared to sit and do a lot of waiting.

Yea 5 miles is nothing

5 miles in dirt, rocks and elevation is nothing? trippin.

Back
Top Bottom