Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Now....in our defense, lol Thursday night we were out till 3 am, Friday night we had a cabana from 11 to 4, went out till 3 and part of the group went to a strip club and I have no idea what time they came home. Saturday morning / afternoon we floated the San Marcos and by the time the evening rolled around we were watching John Wick 2. Now if we were all in our early to mid 20s Saturday night would have been more of the same.

#HalfWashed
ok this makes a lot more sense
i don't care how old you are... floating the river all day in this texas sun would knock everyone out

18 year old me spent hoooouurrrssss playing this with my friends from Chicago on Xbox Live.

Another one that’s going to hit 10 years next year.

First that Cudi tweet, now this.
7AA0AC61-D4FB-40EE-BE80-99BE6868C7C8.png

That ish kinda happened to me last year. We went go karting, dinner , then we were watching John Wick 2 at the hotel. :lol:

But then thw father in law went to bed and the rest of us hit the strip club. Two got left behind in the private rooms and one called everyone asking if they "got over charged too". I was like this is more like it.

Playing football back in my younger days, one of my go to moves as a defender was intentionally slowing up to bait the qb into throwing to my receiver and then jumping the route for a pick. Playing flag football nowadays and those are now completions and I'm looking like burnt toast out there lol. My body reacts at least a half step slower than what my mind wants it to do.

18 year old me spent hoooouurrrssss playing this with my friends from Chicago on Xbox Live.

Another one that’s going to hit 10 years next year.

First that Cudi tweet, now this.
7AA0AC61-D4FB-40EE-BE80-99BE6868C7C8.png

10 years ago ?!:emoji_sweat::emoji_sweat:

When I really wanna get in my feels I listen to older fifa sound tracks. Brings me right back

Back
Top Bottom