Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Does PF act up when you walk or only during or after strenuous exercise?

I can walk a few miles and feel nothing but the second I start a fast jog/light sprint the balls of my feet start killing me. Not sure if PF or just unconditioned feet muscles?

Am I the only one that panics when you get a foot cramp and one toe is trying to go over the other toe?

Got me praying as soon as you feel one coming.

Breh suggested you relieve plantar fasciitis with plantar fasciitis
EFF2A32C-C975-430F-A6D5-AC5BBC3685E4.png

Does PF act up when you walk or only during or after strenuous exercise?

I can walk a few miles and feel nothing but the second I start a fast jog/light sprint the balls of my feet start killing me. Not sure if PF or just unconditioned feet muscles?
Ive been noticing similar. Ive been on my feet more during this short week @ work and thought it was that but for almost two weeks now I started some new exercises and workouts (just regular stretching/calisthenics and lifting weights) and every morning my right foot is on fire once I try to put weight on it. The heel/plantar just be mad sensitive.

I've done a lot of walking all my life and this was never a problem and usually the pain would go away like it was never there but once I stretch and lift next morning it happens all over again.

Its like any time I lie down/rest once I get up it hurts the most but once I'm already on my feet moving around the pain basically goes away.

Breh suggested you relieve plantar fasciitis with plantar fasciitis
EFF2A32C-C975-430F-A6D5-AC5BBC3685E4.png
@layziegunts Come and make sense of this.

Tried to get back in shape so I started lifting weights with my cousin because he’s in the gym like everyday. I knew I’d be sore and that it would take time to get used to because I hadn’t lifted weights in years and wasn’t really that into it when I did do it.

Everything was fine until we got to leg day. Did some squats and leg presses and some other exercises. Next day I could barely get out of bed and was walking around with stiff legs for about 3 days. Figured the pain couldn’t get any worse than that so I went back after the soreness wore off a bit.

We worked on shoulders and back after that and did some like shoulder shrug excercise with the weight bar and some exercise where you extend your arms out and start at your waist and lift up to your shoulders with a dumbbell. Think I was only using a 10 lb weight for that exercise, maybe even 5. Next morning I could barely lift my arms past my shoulders. I was in so much pain that my wife strongly suggested that I go to the hospital on at least 4 occasions.

Ended up canceling my membership and avoiding all my cousins phone calls. I finally ran into him at the barbershop and he asked me what happened? Told him I canceled my memebership and was going to the gym at my job because it was cheaper. I was lying though. Dunno if washed or just severely out of shape. Probably both though.

Tried to get back in shape so I started lifting weights with my cousin because he’s in the gym like everyday. I knew I’d be sore and that it would take time to get used to because I hadn’t lifted weights in years and wasn’t really that into it when I did do it.

Everything was fine until we got to leg day. Did some squats and leg presses and some other exercises. Next day I could barely get out of bed and was walking around with stiff legs for about 3 days. Figured the pain couldn’t get any worse than that so I went back after the soreness wore off a bit.

We worked on shoulders and back after that and did some like shoulder shrug excercise with the weight bar and some exercise where you extend your arms out and start at your waist and lift up to your shoulders with a dumbbell. Think I was only using a 10 lb weight for that exercise, maybe even 5. Next morning I could barely lift my arms past my shoulders. I was in so much pain that my wife strongly suggested that I go to the hospital on at least 4 occasions.

Ended up canceling my membership and avoiding all my cousins phone calls. I finally ran into him at the barbershop and he asked me what happened? Told him I canceled my memebership and was going to the gym at my job because it was cheaper. I was lying though. Dunno if washed or just severely out of shape. Probably both though.

Just out of shape. When I first joined the gym in '09, I honestly had no real type of physical activity since I graduated HS in '99. After the first 2 days of working out, I could barely bend down to tie my shoe in the morning. By the 4th day, I was still sore. Finally, a co-worker gave me ibuprofen. Soreness was gone. From there on out, never experienced anything like what I felt those first few days. Just takes some getting used to from your body.

Just out of shape. When I first joined the gym in '09, I honestly had no real type of physical activity since I graduated HS in '99. After the first 2 days of working out, I could barely bend down to tie my shoe in the morning. By the 4th day, I was still sore. Finally, a co-worker gave me ibuprofen. Soreness was gone. From there on out, never experienced anything like what I felt those first few days. Just takes some getting used to from your body.

I feel ya. I probably gave up too soon.

How old are you?

Why lie to your cousin tho? Grow a pair.:rolleyes

Youre not washed, you're just out of shape.

You pushed yourself too much too soon.

Get your fat *** back in the gym

Youre not washed, you're just out of shape.

You pushed yourself too much too soon.

Get your fat *** back in the gym
Yeah, you gotta start off slow... Can't be doing 1 hour workouts your first week back... Start off slow with 3-5 sets don't lift too heavy. And take breaks to recover... It's long process getting back to where you once we're but muscle memory will help you as long as you don't over do it.

Back
Top Bottom