Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

we have this 50+ yo who hoops with us regularly. the man is in great shape and gives me hope that i can still be active :lol:
balling and trying recuperate in your 30s :smh: definitely feel it for days :lol:

You know what recently made me realize I'm washed?

I'm not trying to brag but I'm pretty successful with women. I was a late bloomer with females in every sense of the word. When I came into my own I made up for lost time to put it simply. But after all the women and all these years, I would give all that back to get one of my ex's back. I still love her and realize none of these chicks compare to her. She lives in a different state but I don't give a damn. I'd drive to see her every opportunity I had. Gonna attempt to win her back but I'm having low expectations.

The younger me would never attempt something like that or even admit to it. But that's part of the washed up life I guess.

Y’all getting greys yet?

once in a while I’ll find one and look at myself in the mirror like

source.gif

I'm not trying to brag but I'm pretty successful with women. I was a late bloomer with females in every sense of the word. When I came into my own I made up for lost time to put it simply. But after all the women and all these years, I would give all that back to get one of my ex's back. I still love her and realize none of these chicks compare to her. She lives in a different state but I don't give a damn. I'd drive to see her every opportunity I had. Gonna attempt to win her back but I'm having low expectations.

The younger me would never attempt something like that or even admit to it. But that's part of the washed up life I guess.

I dont see how this is an indication of being washed, but in any cae, no regrets man. If you dont ask the answer is always no.

I wouldn't call this washed.

Having something meaningful with one woman > running through a slew of randoms.

Good luck in your attempt to get her back.

I’d rather have gray hair than no hair

Seeing my old man and my older brothers go bald, I was already resigned to my fate. :lol:

Been rocking a beard for years no, it starting greying in some areas a few years back, I use to pluck those ****ers out with the quickness, now I just let them rock with the salt and pepper look.

I want grey in my beard. Salt and pepper style.
I have it in my beard but mainly in my goatee area, finally starting to come in on the sides though. I was tempted to get just for men to add some gray. Just patiently waiting out my last days with my hair, thinking of cutting it off for the winter. Get ahead of the curve before it happens naturally. Only thing is I have like 3/4 hair bumps on the back of my head. I have tried to get rid of them, but no luck just made them smaller. Good thing is I have two other brothers in my office bald head so I will be in an exclusive club.

You aren't washed yet, youngster you are maturing.
Blast my music loud in the car but once I hit a stop light I turn that **** down :lol:
I do that as well, but I do it because I have the windows down and sunroof open when driving. The wind noise I can't hear the music as clear unless I am stopped or the windows are up.

I was doing my Frobe...**** was glorious, except for the increasing large bald spot at the crown of my head.

Chopped it off.

Back
Top Bottom