Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

from what ive been looking at thats what i think it is as well..where you able to do any physical activities while you were in therapy?

Unfortunately my washedness showed up this weekend, got TORE DOWN Saturday night for my father in law's 50th birthday. Unfortunately tossed up twice, got some on my pants. Woke up Sunday had no clue what even went down the night before. Had a headache all day, eating chicken and drinking water all day. Headache still here on Monday morning, probably the drunkest I been all year.

Unfortunately my washedness showed up this weekend, got TORE DOWN Saturday night for my father in law's 50th birthday. Unfortunately tossed up twice, got some on my pants. Woke up Sunday had no clue what even went down the night before. Had a headache all day, eating chicken and drinking water all day. Headache still here on Monday morning, probably the drunkest I been all year.
2 day recovery??? #washed

Nah I thought you were close to 40, but your father in law 50? repped. -1 wash points.

Yo titang545 titang545 I agree with M Mark Antony that you won and lost at the same time. I legitimately thought you're a mid 30s cat like myself so I'm low key impressed that your father-in-law's only 50. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah fellas 38, knocking on 40's door. Our boy flew in from Texas and he was suppose to have my back, mother in law's sister challenged me to a drinking game. She said I can out drink you, so of course I stepped up to the challenge. However she had her three daughters of drinking age and would tag out every now and then on shots. I was like WTF, how you challenge me then tag out. It was all in good fun though.

Yeah fellas 38, knocking on 40's door. Our boy flew in from Texas and he was suppose to have my back, mother in law's sister challenged me to a drinking game. She said I can out drink you, so of course I stepped up to the challenge. However she had her three daughters of drinking age and would tag out every now and then on shots. I was like WTF, how you challenge me then tag out. It was all in good fun though.

Cocky drunk chicks :pimp:

I think my shoulder is messed up too I haven’t woken up pain free in a couple years. Pain doesn’t go away until I rotate my arm and my shoulder pops.

I dislocated my shoulder as a baby and I injured it doing dumbell military presses or cable pull downs probably like 6/7 years ago.

Not sure if the pain is just from sleeping on it or not

They say if you shoulder muscles are injured and are left untreated for a long time the muscle turns to fat.

from what ive been looking at thats what i think it is as well..where you able to do any physical activities while you were in therapy?

You can, but rest is a very important part of managing it oh and ice

I think my shoulder is messed up too I haven’t woken up pain free in a couple years. Pain doesn’t go away until I rotate my arm and my shoulder pops.

I dislocated my shoulder as a baby and I injured it doing dumbell military presses or cable pull downs probably like 6/7 years ago.

They say if you shoulder muscles are injured and are left untreated for a long time the muscle turns to fat.

Get that checked out man shoulder pain sucks. I hurt mine 10+ years ago

I've noticed, I have to have a belt on when I go out. I hate my pants sagging. Younger me never wore a belt and let pants sagg.

2 of the past 3 nights I woke up out of my sleep to take lengthy pisses. remember seeing my mom doing this **** 2 or 3 times a night and wonder how miserable that had to be.

finally had it happen to myself, and it was the most relieving thing ever. could finally go back to sleep and rest comfortable instead of with a full bladder. looking forward to the next opportunity.

also spent Saturday playing albums from the 90's/00's while cleaning and cursing out the kids for the mess left for me to for clean. I truly became my mother's child this weekend.

Got damn you a mess

Damn near 40 yakking on yourself. Get it together old man
I know man I'm messing up, wife took a pic of me slumped over. However I didn't stay mad long since she cleaned up the mess that didn't make it in the toilet. I felt so pitiful. SMH.
Is that a wild feeling? To have a father in law thats only 12 years older than you? :lol:
It's crazy at some times because I am the youngest he is 50 then we have a friend who is in between us in age. We hang out a lot and have a lot of fun despite the age differences. However wife sometimes has enough since it is still her mom that is out with all of us. Her mom is super cool but still it's her mom so you know how that goes. Partied up in Vegas numerous times, went on cruises, Miami. Hard to believe old man turned 50. Suppose to be hitting up SEMA all three of us.

Bad news sounds like you have a torn rotator cuff, if the pain can wake you up out of sleep it more than likely is. Had surgery about 3/4 years PT didn't help at all. Hurt like hell, would wake me up about 2:30/3 every morning. Also cut that military press out bruh, not worth it anymore. Not sure what muscle group you were targeting but other exercises will work it.

Pretty sure I’ve entered the last relationship I’ll ever be in
FFBE1E31-A6AB-445F-B3CC-BF154CF570C8.gif

Update on my sleep apnea progress.

So my primary doc referred me to a ENT doctor because my tonsils are huge and my septum is deviated pretty bad

ENT told me, look man. You gotta do a sleep study so we can see if fixing your nose and your tonsils will even help with the sleep apnea. He said the study will tell me what level I have and if surgery can bump me into a lower level then go for it.

He also said my insurance won’t pay for surgery unless I show I at least tried a CPAP machine.

Kinda bummed. I want to jump straight to getting my septum fixed but he’s right, gotta rule out other things first. Just sucks it’s gonna end up being a year long process I’m sure.

Feelsbatman |l

See reading that makes not want to even go to my doc to inquire about my on and off snoring. Dont have a deviated septum though

See reading that makes not want to even go to my doc to inquire about my on and off snoring. Dont have a deviated septum though

Doc straight played me too.

Doc: your septum isn’t deviated THAT bad.

Me: son, listen, I have to FORCE air to go through my right nostril.

Doc: that’s what a CPAP machine does. Forces air through your nose.

Me: :stoneface:

Doc:
BE0DF74F-56EA-4833-B765-4677B9F6271E.gif

Back
Top Bottom