Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

How often are you doing treatment?

Like icing?

i try to ice myself almost everyday but im still working on that..ive never had much patience when it comes to icing so somedays ill ice myself for 20 minutes other days ill do it for 5 minutes or i wont do.it all

i make sure to stretch multiple times a day..once in the morning, full stretches before my workouts, light stretches during my workouts, and full stretches again after my workouts..then ill stretch one more time before i go to sleep

15 mins On
15 mins Off

Icing too long can have a reverse effect.

You can do it while watching TV.

You have to get better so you can feel better.

I am praying for you

Had tickets to some show, ordered door dash and stayed in bed watching toonami while she reads a book. :lol:
We under 25 too :smh:
Back in the day I woulda killed to be out bar hopping especially on vacation too!
Bruh that is pathetic under 25 ya'll in the bed like some old married couple. Where did ya'll go on vacation that is that boring you don't want to see the sights?
Left the FlyLo concert and just went home instead of going out with the homies. :smh:
I must be washed have no clue who FlyLo is.
You shouldn't even be able to click on this thread if you're under 25.
Concur thread should be hidden until 26th birthday where more of the site opens up to you. Forum should be set up like an old school RPG game, as you age more and more opens up. Until finally the thread goes in reverse and you are only allowed to view the geriatric thread and reminiscing thread.

I try to go to the gym at least 5 days a week
I workout a different muscle group every day

For example So Monday’s I do legs
Tuesday’s s will be like chest
Wednesday back
Thursday arms (shoulders triceps biceps)
Then repeat the schedule or mix it up but Monday’s is always leg day

I like to go the gym daily so I hit one muscle group really hard for about an hour
I’ve gotten good results
My problem is I need to try and find time to add yoga to my routine (doctors orders)

But I go hard on leg day and usually takes me about 3 days to recover. Heavy squats, leg press, weighted lunges, Romanian. Deadlifts etc etc
What do y’all do for legs?
From fellow bodybuilders this is pretty standard recovery time

I know it's a huge change from the typical routine we're conditioned to, but you should look into this method of training. As an athlete I've found it much more efficient and I still see the same results and am actually seeing better increases in the weight I can lift vs traditional set days.

“Oh ****—that boy is the white white Will Smith
I'll give your *** a gift, I come through I wood-wheel twist
I spit some explicit *** ****, they might have to edit
I'm still big-headed, I'm watching Malcolm and Eddie, I chopped the block like Freddie
Krueger with a Ruger, I'll come through, I'll do ya
I maneuver through the Great Wall of China, I done came through I got a ***** she look albino”

Definitely pulled a muscle tryna put my wife through the headboard last night :smh: Gotta get my core strength up
giphy (17).gif

i think i have a small tear in my right rotator cuff im convinced my right arm has been noticely weaker than my left since 2013..i can still use it but the lingering pain and clicking sound i have in my shoulder has been going on for 6 years now..i hate that more than likely I will have to stop lifting for a while but its for the best long term ill just do alot of cardio in the mean time

Last edited:
i think i have a small tear in my right rotator cuff im convinced my right arm has been noticely weaker than my left since 2013..i can still use it but the lingering pain and clicking sound i have in my shoulder has been going on for 6 years now..i hate that more than likely I will have to stop lifting for a while but its for the best long term ill just do alot of cardio in the mean time
You should definitely get that checked out, man. My right shoulder is messed up where I can't throw a football painfree.

I just dislocated my left shoulder in April and it finally feels like it's healed and I have full range of motion. But I can tell I need to rehab and strengthen the shoulder muscles.

Could also be tendinitis, I’ve had it for years. Physical therapy helps sometimes. But definitely get it checked to be sure

Back
Top Bottom