Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Pls get that right wo, need you at your best out here ...That CPAP a life changer, did wonders for my pops and old manager
If I don't get my **** together we gon be at the function and I'ma be like this

1603677184115.png

I don’t know if I’m washed or just dumb. I was working and at a good jog pace plowed into my trailer with my dome. Cut my head open blood pouring out I looked like a psycho covered in blood.

but that’s not the problem. My head is healed but bruh my neck feels terrible still two weeks later. It’s like I stubbed my neck instead of my toe or something. :lol: side to side is fine but looking up is damn near impossible.
Have a X ray taken. I tripped on a rug in the dark in my house last year and went head first into the kitchen doorway. Fractured my Cervical 6.

Damn. Surprised I haven't broken my neck. One time was really bad when I went snowboarding. I don't know how to snowboard but was trying to learn. Went down the hill kinda fast and stopped pretty hard. Flipped over and landed vertical on my head. This was years back when no one was wearing helmets.

Have a X ray taken. I tripped on a rug in the dark in my house last year and went head first into the kitchen doorway. Fractured my Cervical 6.

I probably should get it checked.

how did it heal?

I Fractured one of my cervical bones in my neck in a separate incident and my neck and never felt the same. They said it was because the ligaments in my neck are permanently stretched out but the bone is good.

I just need to keep myself in the house...

I'm still open to do Xtreme sports but that MF better be an arcade game because nowadays I'll go to sleep feeling great but wake up with a new MF injury!

Damn. Surprised I haven't broken my neck. One time was really bad when I went snowboarding. I don't know how to snowboard but was trying to learn. Went down the hill kinda fast and stopped pretty hard. Flipped over and landed vertical on my head. This was years back when no one was wearing helmets.
I went snowboarding ONCE when i was in middle school as part of a trip one year. I shouldve opted out smh

They had us on the little hill or whatever its called, teaching us. You had to pass a test to go to the other bigger hills. I was trash, didnt pass it. I end up getting bored so i dip to another hill. They didnt even check my pass cuz they gave stickers saying you eligible to go on that particular hill.

Man i had never done any of that **** before. I didnt even realize til after you had to pull a damn safety thing infront of you on the chair lift. Im hust riding along looking down like damn this is pretty ******* high.

I get to the top and man by the grace of Allah i didnt die. I remember one part was a sharp *** turn and a ledge, man i somehow managed to turn and go through this forest section. I dunno how i didnt fall, hit a tree, hit someone else. That **** was wild. I had enough excitement for a lifetime that day.

Imagine if i broke a leg though. How much trouble that ski resort or lodge or whatever wouldve been in? I was like 12 lol how did they let a 12yr old just go on some advanced hill with no training/lessons

You don’t need any type of training here you can go where ever and fall off a cliff for all they care. :lol:

I’ve been snowboarding my whole life and never had any major injuries other than some bruises and aches. *knocks wood*

my old roommate and friend is pro, has his own board company and signature boots/bindings/clothes etc.

That dude has had so many concussions he is deaf in one ear.

I went snowboarding ONCE when i was in middle school as part of a trip one year. I shouldve opted out smh

They had us on the little hill or whatever its called, teaching us. You had to pass a test to go to the other bigger hills. I was trash, didnt pass it. I end up getting bored so i dip to another hill. They didnt even check my pass cuz they gave stickers saying you eligible to go on that particular hill.

Man i had never done any of that **** before. I didnt even realize til after you had to pull a damn safety thing infront of you on the chair lift. Im hust riding along looking down like damn this is pretty ****ing high.

I get to the top and man by the grace of Allah i didnt die. I remember one part was a sharp *** turn and a ledge, man i somehow managed to turn and go through this forest section. I dunno how i didnt fall, hit a tree, hit someone else. That **** was wild. I had enough excitement for a lifetime that day.

Imagine if i broke a leg though. How much trouble that ski resort or lodge or whatever wouldve been in? I was like 12 lol how did they let a 12yr old just go on some advanced hill with no training/lessons

:lol:

First day snowboarding is the hardest for everyone. You just bust your *** all day long

Your loft ticket pass basically signed your life over, as far as suing a ski area. They know you're gonna bust your ***

I don’t know if I’m washed or just dumb. I was working and at a good jog pace plowed into my trailer with my dome. Cut my head open blood pouring out I looked like a psycho covered in blood.

but that’s not the problem. My head is healed but bruh my neck feels terrible still two weeks later. It’s like I stubbed my neck instead of my toe or something. :lol: side to side is fine but looking up is damn near impossible.

Try doing some chin tucks. I slept wrong one day and my joint was hurting for almost 2 weeks. Started doing chin tucks and it helped.

Went snowboarding ONE time when I was 22. Even at that age I remember telling my friends “man I ain’t as young as I used to be. These knees might not hold up.”

was not prepared for the *** whooping I was gonna take. Me and a group of friends rented a cabin and the plan was to board all day, party at the cabin all night, then board all day the next day and party again and head back home.

yeahhhhh ya boy didn’t make it to the mountain that second day. I crashed and burned so many times I finally gave up and said never again. ended up chilling at the cabin for the majority of that trip. I didn’t even want to drink or have fun after that first day either. I felt like Red from Friday, I just wanted to go in the car and cry.

that was at 22 years old. I would never EVER try that again in my lifetime. That page is closed.

Went snowboarding ONE time when I was 22. Even at that age I remember telling my friends “man I ain’t as young as I used to be. These knees might not hold up.”

was not prepared for the *** whooping I was gonna take. Me and a group of friends rented a cabin and the plan was to board all day, party at the cabin all night, then board all day the next day and party again and head back home.

yeahhhhh ya boy didn’t make it to the mountain that second day. I crashed and burned so many times I finally gave up and said never again. ended up chilling at the cabin for the majority of that trip. I didn’t even want to drink or have fun after that first day either. I felt like Red from Friday, I just wanted to go in the car and cry.

that was at 22 years old. I would never EVER try that again in my lifetime. That page is closed.

I snowboarded twice in my 20's and both times were pretty bad experiences. Me and my boys even paid for a group lesson the second time and it didn't go any better. I swear I broke my coccyx since that area was in pain after for months and I'm sure that was the first time I've ever got a concussion. Said I would never do it again too.

Fast forward a year later and me and my friends rented a cabin and my homies were gonna go snowboarding while I went snowtubing with the girls. Luckily, I decided to just try one last time and went with my boys anyway. Saw some kid going going straight while working on his balance and for some reason, it all just clicked for me. Been snowboarding 3-5 times every winter since. Even bought my own board since after that season since prices drop in the Spring.

Back
Top Bottom