Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

The other day I copped some of these for work.

so trash and hill billy but f having wet feet all day. My feet were soaked so I drove to the store mid shift and got new socks and boots. :lol:

My hairline really tryna recede on the low and these grays?!?!

89A1BC3D-8807-4DED-975C-E8DC6A6AA7BA.gif
My hairline is straight but thinking I might be losing it around the crown. Barber is like no you good, but he could just be thinking about his funds slowing up if I go bald. Just going to "come on home" for my birthday in March. Regarding the gray naw man the grays is wisdom, I cherish mine in my hair and beard.

Shoulder but sore for like a week from sleeping on it wrong. Picked up some aspirin yesterday think it might be inflamed from constantly sleeping on it.

I have the Harden and grays all in the undercarriage of my beard. I will never dye it.

Stopped getting lineups as well. Barber kept pushing my ish back, talking about giving me a "crispy cut" smh. It ain't "crispy" if the cut has me looking 50+
Concur, Covid helped so many hairlines only for barbers to F it up. Decided I am just going to wolf the rest of the rear and get waves, cut a cut for the wife's birthday in January then take it off for my birthday in March.
9AC0DCC8-870E-474B-ABE6-9A9F9F2E4134.jpeg

The shoe packages I get excited over these days. I wake up this morning and these babies were sitting in the bathroom all laced up. Must have come last night after I fell asleep. My work will only let me wear a certain specific type of safety shoe and these are my favorite of the bunch.

Keen slip resistant utility work oxfords. Orthopedically sound. Durable. Supportive. These might as well be Jordan XI’s, I’m in washed heaven.
Homie you a referee by trade or something, you have to do better than this. Nike has some slip resistant black shoes I'm sure. Just kidding though you in the food industry (cook, chef), I know because of water and salt being on the ground you require certain types of shoes.

Concur, Covid helped so many hairlines only for barbers to F it up. Decided I am just going to wolf the rest of the rear and get waves, cut a cut for the wife's birthday in January then take it off for my birthday in March.

Homie you a referee by trade or something, you have to do better than this. Nike has some slip resistant black shoes I'm sure. Just kidding though you in the food industry (cook, chef), I know because of water and salt being on the ground you require certain types of shoes.

Frito lay sales rep. My district will only let me order and wear shoes from one safety shoe company and trust me when I tell you that these are the most aesthetically pleasing of the bunch. Some of the steel toe boots look decent, but they weigh A ton, they hurt my feet, and I look like a greasy trucker if I pair up the boots with collared shirt tie and slacks. I walk on hard concrete for about 12 miles a day. These last About 6-8 months just fine. Nikes would be destroyed in about 2 weeks.

don’t know if you guys have truly accepted being washed yet but sometimes when you get older, you dont always get to wear Jordan’s brons and Nike’s wherever you please.

Frito lay sales rep. My district will only let me order and wear shoes from one safety shoe company and trust me when I tell you that these are the most aesthetically pleasing of the bunch. Some of the steel toe boots look decent, but they weigh A ton, they hurt my feet, and I look like a greasy trucker if I pair up the boots with collared shirt tie and slacks. I walk on hard concrete for about 12 miles a day. These last About 6-8 months just fine. Nikes would be destroyed in about 2 weeks.

don’t know if you guys have truly accepted being washed yet but sometimes when you get older, you dont always get to wear Jordan’s brons and Nike’s wherever you please.
Ahhh gotcha, more evidence I am washed. I watched the downfall of Quiznos and at one point they required there franchises to buy supplies from them, even though they were heavily marked up. LMAO. Funny as hell if Frito Lay has the company hidden under some shell companies. I understand if you don't answer but what do you do for them, work in the factory or deliveries.

Ahhh gotcha, more evidence I am washed. I watched the downfall of Quiznos and at one point they required there franchises to buy supplies from them, even though they were heavily marked up. LMAO. Funny as hell if Frito Lay has the company hidden under some shell companies. I understand if you don't answer but what do you do for them, work in the factory or deliveries.

funny I’ve thought the same damn thing. They gotta have stake in that company or get kickbacks of some sort. No reason I should be forced to buy a $200 shoe that looks like sketchers brand. They ARE comfy and durable but I should have more options.

and yeah I deliver, sell space, build accounts, and manage a small team of merchandisers. I think we only have factories in Texas and Canada? I’m on the west coast

Wait you really do work for frito lays? I just assumed that was a joke in the food thread everytime you posted some new flavors :lol: i thought you were on it first, didnt know you had the inside scoop 👀

I'm far from washed but I've had my second health scare since turning 30..the first was having covid on birthday lol smh.. now it's costochondritis.. since last week I've been having really bad fatigue, ringing in my ear, chest pain, and shortness of breath..I went to er 4 times because my chest wouldn't stop hurting and I went to my dr as well.. all my vitals were perfect but nobody knew what was the reason for my symptoms..at first they thought it was stress..then they thought it was remnants of covid..I went to er yesterday because my chest was still hurting.. they did a CT and My vitals were once again perfect.. so the Dr concluded that it was costochondritis.. I went to see a cardiologist today and now on Nov 19 I'm having a heart stress test and a echocardiogram..I also have to wear a heart monitor until Nov 12..this is crazy because I've been athletic my entire life but I'm not worried Im sure everything will work out come later next month

All this happened to me this year. The only thing different that I didn’t do a COVID test at that time, but I’m sure I had it too. Also turned 30.
I had to use my stimulus money to pay off that stress test & echo. Super salty. Came back with no problem.

This whole house buying process has made me feel like those Progressive turning into your parents commercials. I’m getting excited about counter space and robot vacuums lol

Lately my left hip/leg have started hurting when I take the dog out for a walk. It’s weird because I don’t feel it until I step outside of the apartment. It eventually goes away. Maybe its my sleeping position?

Just got the call my CPAP is coming tomorrow!

1605034330790.gif
Been on a joint bout 2 years...won’t sleep without it. I wake up refreshed as hell...I was struggling for bout a year before it. Make sure you get the mask that works best for you...there are a three basic styles...full nose/mouth, nose only, and the nasal pillows. I use the nose only joint...took about 2 months of trial and error to find one that worked for me. I also rock a full beard so the full joint was a no-go. I move to much at night for the nasal pillows. All these factors matter with the mask. Also if you are a side sleeper, stomach sleeper, back sleeper...different masks work better than others. And keep that distilled water at all times.

Been on a joint bout 2 years...won’t sleep without it. I wake up refreshed as hell...I was struggling for bout a year before it. Make sure you get the mask that works best for you...there are a three basic styles...full nose/mouth, nose only, and the nasal pillows. I use the nose only joint...took about 2 months of trial and error to find one that worked for me. I also rock a full beard so the full joint was a no-go. I move to much at night for the nasal pillows. All these factors matter with the mask. Also if you are a side sleeper, stomach sleeper, back sleeper...different masks work better than others. And keep that distilled water at all times.

Appreciate this bro fr. When the tech comes I'm gonna request the nose mask as well, I rock a beard too so it just makes sense. Super excited

Wait you really do work for frito lays? I just assumed that was a joke in the food thread everytime you posted some new flavors :lol: i thought you were on it first, didnt know you had the inside scoop 👀
Dude... one of my boys I use to pick up from his job at fritolay would always hop in the car talking about, "aye man, these new chips coming out soon, you need to check them out." I'm like man, if you dont get your Next Friday baby D a55 out of here, talking about chips that ain't hit the market yet...lol....

Back
Top Bottom