Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

When spending $30 on PUBG seemed like a stretch. 20 year old me would've jumped at a game that was essentially half price. Now, I still question if that $30 was really worth it. Especially since Fortnite kinda took over.
Famb how is this washed?

Being washed is buying PUBG but never having the time to play it because you too busy, and get too sleepy, too early.

You're in your early 20s too. Get out this thread and go outchea and enjoy your prime years, and your plush knee cartilage.

NPR Shawty.

C5877A46-A184-478B-BDE0-7F8420F7C475.png

Whole
Lotta
Gang

:pimp:

Yo just realized that im with the chick im hitting only because she likes me. Nothing special about her but im content for the moment.

A young me wouldnt settle for less. The idea of going out tryna book joints gives me instant fatigue.

Myrtle Beach last year and I realized I don’t wanna take my shirt off anymore.

Dad bod is in full effect, gotta get back right

Myrtle Beach last year and I realized I don’t wanna take my shirt off anymore.

Dad bod is in full effect, gotta get back right

I felt like this last week in Vegas, we all went day club at the pool party I was the only one wearing a thin hoody, “ayo take off your hoody” *sratches head* “ieeno Mann”. Lol

i get shin splints like crazy when i run my knee gets tender too b\c i had acl reconstruction but thats not as frequent

when i walk the doggo we'll do a sprint for a few tenths of a mile a couple times but wish i could do more

i dont know what it is but theres something inherently soothing about npr

i was never a talk radio current events type person but it destresses me and you learn a lot ****

ill even find myself listening to shows i have no interest in (like the business one thats on at 5 or 6 pm) and enjoy it

Some of y'all scrennames appear to represent your year of birth. I seen 89/87/91.

Y'all need to get back in shape talking about you can't run anymore.

Some of y'all scrennames appear to represent your year of birth. I seen 89/87/91.

Y'all need to get back in shape talking about you can't run anymore.

It aint about being in shape...its about being fatigued from worn out cartilage and joints
from years of ****ing like crazy, sports and for some of us military veterans other strenuous activities involving combat related training.

All this stuff takes a toll on the body...no matter the age.
I'm 33 and I'm prob gonna have hip issues later

It aint about being in shape...its about being fatigued from worn out cartilage and joints
from years of ****ing like crazy, sports and for some of us military veterans other strenuous activities involving combat related training.

All this stuff takes a toll on the body...no matter the age.
I'm 33 and I'm prob gonna have hip issues later

Damn it's like that? On Piru I ain't gon ever be out of shape like that. Haha. We'll see when I'm 33. We always think it can never happen to us.

yeah im in good shape
i exercise regularly but i just can't go 100% anymore. joints start to ache badly

playing ball...forget about it
after a torn pcl in my left knee and a torn achilles in my right leg i've been washed

My sister is a decade younger than me which often leads to conversations like this:

Scene: Riding in car with radio on. Popular new song comes on.
Me: "Oh so you can sing along to this but you cant sing with me to some Ronald Isley."
Her: "Who is that?"
M: "......Ronald Isley........of the Isley brothers?"
H: "Never heard of them"
M:
tenor.gif

Scene: Ms. Jackson by Outkast plays
M: "Awwww yea..........what, you cant sing along to no Outkast either?"
H: "The only Outkast song I know the lyrics to is Hey Ya."
M:
tumblr_m4zemd6ZGe1rq4qlg.gif

10 years and 2 completely different upbringings leads to nonsense like that :smh:

yeah im in good shape
i exercise regularly but i just can't go 100% anymore. joints start to ache badly

after a torn pcl in my left knee and a torn achilles in my right leg i've been washed

Not saying that you don’t but most people don’t stretch and warm their body up properly. Get these in you

02867E68-4A19-4F9E-8161-2CA7BEA4933B.jpeg

I’m 34 and still yamming it fairly easy

yeah im in good shape

My right knee is ****ed. Doc said I have some **** called patella femoral something or other, basically the shin bone and the knee cap don't align. I gotta rock knee sleeves when I squat and avoid uphill/downhill stuff. I was doing some work outside this past fall and had to carry wheelbarrows full of rock, soil etc and go uphill... Bruh my knee was done after a couple trips. I don't even be on the treadmill that much, rowing machine ftw

Back
Top Bottom