Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

i could only have one slice of pie today...and there were 2 different pies.

I legit think I'm completely over going out. Same stuff every week, plus I don't have "club game", so there's that. I'm better at picking up girls at random spots like the laundromat or target. They be on some other stuff in that nightlife scene.
That club **** can be physically exhausting and mentally frustrating
  • Lines and front door ****ery
  • Drink prices
  • Ever changing dress codes
**** can be OD sometimes, however the nightlife has more to offer than just that. I like to frequent my downtown Harbor when its warm out. Meet all kinds of people and its free, other than that I'll bar hop with friends or go to kickbacks

i could only have one slice of pie today...and there were 2 different pies.
I had a bro from back home in the islands staying with me recently and all bruh does is bake. He made about 50 ****ing brownies.
Best ones I've ever had in my life. I stole the damn recipe and I dont even bake :lol: I was eating at least 10 a day for 3 days straight :smh:
Finally went a few hours without putting a baked good in my mouth and the collective sugar crash hit me so hard I was shaking like a fiend :lol:
Jesus Christ if he put weed in them I'd be so far gone :rofl: 3 day high word to Skyzoo and 9th Wonder :lol:

I listen to Pandora.

I listen to Funkdoobiest or Pharcyde on Pandora.

I still have original Wu-Wear shirts.

I hate the sound of the neighborhood kids skateboarding... and I used to skate religiously.

if at any point in the day yesterday you dozed off....guilty as ****
them " we're about to start the egghunt"
me:, " yall go ahead, im good right here"

Sooo...

I was showing my nephew some guard moves he could do on the court and we both decided to play 1-on-1 to see how effective the lessons were at his own pace. For some odd reason I said, "shirts against the blouses" (trying hard to be that cool - such a lame thing to say). He didn't get the joke, and it just got awkward after that.

Long story short, took Ls today and my body just couldn't keep up with yutes. #SpeedWashedDelicateSetting

Back in the day i would lay on my bed and play video games for hours without really changing position.

Now I can't be sitting on a bed or sofa for long periods. My upper back and shoulder girdle are dunzo so after 15 mins i'm coming off all twisted up like I've got polio.

For extended sitting I need a straight back chair or high stool if i'm working at a station. When i'm just chilling or watching movies/shows I sit on a meditation cushion on the floor. Keeps my spine elongated, core engaged and hips fluid :smokin

if at any point in the day yesterday you dozed off....guilty as ****
them " we're about to start the egghunt"
me:, " yall go ahead, im good right here"

I chewed and screwed just so I could go home and foam roll and massage myself with a lacrosse ball.

Now I can't be sitting on a bed or sofa for long periods. My upper back and shoulder girdle are dunzo so after 15 mins i'm coming off all twisted up like I've got polio.

For extended sitting I need a straight back chair . When i'm just chilling or watching movies/shows I sit on a meditation cushion on the floor. Keeps my spine elongated, core engaged and hips fluid :smokin

I'ma look into a meditation cushion, I don't sit/lay on my couches anymore, bad/painful on my back. Lay on the floor all day instead and stretch while watching tv. #washed

Back
Top Bottom