Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I'm on Amazon right now gettin excited about which sleep mask I wanna get :lol:

They got some momory foam total blackout joints with built in headphones so u can throw on some sounds of the forrest to sleep to. I'm intrigued ...

I copped two HomePod minis purposely to make a stereo set on the bedside nightstands to play ocean sounds at night. Waves crashing to get my rest.

Washed af.

Word of advice, Make sure you are keeping your nose and ear hairs cut down.

1628870410865.png

Homer simpson sleeping Blank Template - Imgflip

once they get a pic of you like this, youll never live it down
I got laid off and in the last days they had me at a new office because they were gonba transfer me into that spot, probably would have been a massive raise. Tell me why i get a call alleging that the Airmen done took a picture of me sleep at the desk and forwarded it up the chain of command and now instead of getting promoted into the new spot after the layoff happens, now I'm just getting regular laid off. Funny thing is, they set me up, but I couldn't even demand to see the photos like its an impossibility. I was like damn they saw me sleep. I mean if they say so and its photos.

I got laid off and in the last days they had me at a new office because they were gonba transfer me into that spot, probably would have been a massive raise. Tell me why i get a call alleging that the Airmen done took a picture of me sleep at the desk and forwarded it up the chain of command and now instead of getting promoted into the new spot after the layoff happens, now I'm just getting regular laid off. Funny thing is, they set me up, but I couldn't even demand to see the photos like its an impossibility. I was like damn they saw me sleep. I mean if they say so and its photos.

So you got fired on your day off?

"They said they had me on camera"

I feel asleep watching the movie Beckett on Netflix around 6 im just now waking up smh.. granted I barely slept this past week so I guess it finally caught up to me

Last edited:
Not sure if this makes me WASHED but I think this is the 1st summer that I have consciously thought about when/where to do things based on how hot it's going to be .

DC Summers are horrible because of the high humidity and it can be uncomfortable as hell.

I was out Georgetown last night and around 10 PM, I looked at my company and said, "Man, why does it still feel like this at 10 o'clock."

If I never experience another 90 degree day in my life, I'm good.

I think the fact that you were still out at 10 automatically DQs you from being washed. I do hate doing anything with humidity though.

What used to be "hoody Szn" for me just means that I can tolerate the outdoors now.

So they had pictures, a witness, and documented proof but…… ya didn’t do it?
1629030042591.gif

Not sure if this makes me WASHED but I think this is the 1st summer that I have consciously thought about when/where to do things based on how hot it's going to be .

DC Summers are horrible because of the high humidity and it can be uncomfortable as hell.

I was out Georgetown last night and around 10 PM, I looked at my company and said, "Man, why does it still feel like this at 10 o'clock."

If I never experience another 90 degree day in my life, I'm good.
You on ya way.

Just think of it like this, in your early 20s did you ever say "It's 90 degrees too hot to do ______"?

that's not a washed thing imo
in houston every decision in the summer is based on how hot it is :lol:
100 degrees and 100% humidity will do that to you

Yea it’s not really washed, that’s just comes with the better decision making skills you should be developing as you grow …I ain’t having fun outside with it all humid and sweating looking crazy :lol:

As a youngin you don’t care tho, just wanna be out in any elements :lol:

Now THATS different.

I kept in mind the DC heat and humidity but I imagine when younger yall still played ball no matter the weather. And its cooler at night so y'all still can go out for w/e.

100 humidity and heat? Better chill out with that. I bet at night it only drops to like 85-90 :smh: Any outings I'd go to would be inside somewhere with an A/C.

Last edited:
Now THATS different.

I kept in mind the DC heat and humidity but I imagine when younger yall still played ball no matter the weather. And its cooler at night so y'all still can go out for w/e.

100 humidity and heat? Better chill out with that. I bet at night it only drops to like 85-90 :smh: Any outings I'd go to would be inside somewhere with an A/C.
That’s why the fall my fav season, the mild weather leaves me with alotta options to make moves :pimp:

Night time heat is the worst cuz the sun ain’t eem up and you still miserable like “how is this even possible?” :lol: :smh:

So they had pictures, a witness, and documented proof but…… ya didn’t do it?
1629030042591.gif
?? Maybe I wasn't clear. My boss had gotteb a call or email that I had been seen sleeping multiple times in the office and there had been pictures sent up the Air Force chain of command for the Flight Group I was attached to and Telos, the companyI was employed by.

Tbh I don't think he had seen the pictures at that point or it didn't sound like it, but I am saying I am so washed I know I do that sleep apnea induced doze off **** from time to time, so I wasn't even going to demand to see said pictures or refute it. I was just like "damn, well if they said it happened and there's pictures what can I say?" when I was asked about it. He let me go home like a whole 6 days early and still paid me for those days. Btw total ***** move on the part of whoever all did it. I've seen plenty of coworkers sleep. I'll l3ave you alone in fact cover for

Not going to do much for your career in terms of building your resume and skill base, but Telos gets the chillest I.T contracts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom