Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Word of advice, Make sure you are keeping your nose and ear hairs cut down.

1628870410865.png
I just trimmed my nose hairs on Friday. Usually have to do it once every 4 months or so.

I’m 31 and was hoopin and on the second play of the game, I drove to the basket like I was 21 ready to split the defenders and reverse layup. What actually happened? Rolled my ankle and got bruises up by my shins for a couple weeks. Now it’s been 2 months and I can still hardly jog and feel like I have Achilles tendinitis. Probably should see a doc soon cause I really don’t know the next time I feel like I can run and play again.

What kind of bike you have? Spent so much time learning about road bikes I don't feel like putting all that research in again.

It's a small boutique brand based out of Golden, CO - about 20 minutes from my house, called Spot. Spot Rollik is the model, 160mm front fork and 150mm rear shock travel.

Today I did 14 miles and 2k vertical climbing. Just finished eating some A5 waygu Ribeyes and some snaxland Honey Buns. Damn near in a coma, and I ain't even mad

Finding out about hip flexor strength, is my secret to being able to play ball 3-4 times a week still, as I push through these late 30's:lol:

drop the secrets, I had a hip flexor strain last month that I'm still working through :smh: . any certain exercises y'all are doing?

Went to SD on a boys + girls trip this past weekend. I’m ready for the hang dry right now went thru a full wash. I’m glad we only do this once a year and this definitely my last year of going big.

I just have no interest in drinking anymore. Or honestly even in staying up late. I’d prefer a weekend of pickle all, board games, jacuzzi, and clean food if that was on the table as an option instead. Glad i went big though think this is the final year before people start moving away from each other / having kids so felt a little bit like the final hurrah.

Back
Top Bottom