Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

when you realize that teenagers don't know what it's like not to have email, texts, etc. and they don't know what a pay phone is or a land line or a pager.

Not sure if this has been posted but I’ve been tapping out after one nut both sex and fap sessions

Tried to do a back to back and my Johnson was gasping for air.

Word on the street is that the youth can do 47 straight

This was funny to me. Now that I am older, to me it isn't so much about quantity of anything, it's all about quality. Up to, and including smashing.

i know a chick who is having a birthday party for her 19 year old cat

im not going cause i have to work early tomorrow

and cause it's stupid af

Don't know how to use snapchat

I still don’t know how to work that damn app. Do people even use Snapchat anymore. Asking for a fellow NT member

Real talk, I asked how you do make those dog ears or rabbit ears come up. My man told me just press your thumb on the center of the pic you taking, and then the dog ears will pop up. So my dumbass listened and just resulted me getting frusted and ended up with 45 bull**** *** selfies. Whatever F Snapchat and stupid *** emoji effects.

Last edited:
Heading down to Miami for 5 days in May and returning midweek, but i took the whole week off from work. Then i realized i can use those extra days off to get some yard work done, and clean out my garage. :lol::smh:

9C5BD454-7A78-44C8-8A53-2FDFD30FB3C7.jpeg
Not mine, but I want one. Washed by association

The early 2000s were fire. Everyone champions the 90s as the golden era, and rightfully so. But the early 2000s was my coming-of-age. From movies, music, happenings in the world, etc.

A majority of the vinyl I buy is from the early 2000s.

unnamed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom