Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I love stretching but havent done it consistently in years. And I've been drinking beer like nobody's business the last 4ish months and I can feel my body tightening up in a major way. Gonna have to get back to it.

I'm in fairly decent shape. Ride 10+ miles on my mountain bike here in CO at least once a week, snowboard, eat fairly healthy, pushups / chinups / situps / squats, etc.

Last weekend I picked a bunch of dandelions out of my front yard before they turned to the white seed puffs... holy **** my hamstrings were COOKED for like 4 days afterwards. So crazy how such a seemingly simple activity can just decimate certain muscles like that.

Definitely at the stage where I gotta stretch before I do any physical activities like hoopin.

What level of washed are you if you gotta stretch before yams? Asking for a friend.

No need for stretching when the suspension straps are involved. Let the support beams in your ceiling do all the work. Sex swings have prevented more back surgeries than yoga and Pilates combined.
CDDA872C-1CE9-4E0F-9D18-DF6F663BE7E5.gif

I'm in fairly decent shape. Ride 10+ miles on my mountain bike here in CO at least once a week, snowboard, eat fairly healthy, pushups / chinups / situps / squats, etc.

Last weekend I picked a bunch of dandelions out of my front yard before they turned to the white seed puffs... holy **** my hamstrings were COOKED for like 4 days afterwards. So crazy how such a seemingly simple activity can just decimate certain muscles like that.

I think biking is the only activity old people can do for sustained periods. I'm on the stationary bike for like 15 miles a day.

Idc how in shape you are, a few hours at an amusement park will wipe you tf out for some reason :lol:
The secret to having fun at amusement parks is go with adults you only slightly care about like cool coworkers and then get a top tier speed pass that let you basically cut the line and ditch them when necessary.

That way you have the benefit of “hey can you hold my wallet for 10 minutes, I’ll be right back” and you only have to buy overpriced food for yourself.

Even if you love your spouse and kids…. It’s a work trip for team building purposes.

I think biking is the only activity old people can do for sustained periods. I'm on the stationary bike for like 15 miles a day.

In my defense, my biking isn't the same as a stationary bike or rolling around a flat *** town. My 10-15 mile rides typically include 1500+ feet of vertical climbing, rocks / drops / jumps / technical sections.

Remember Disneyland in the 80s/90s and you rarely saw adults. Total difference Nowadays. Great marketing Anaheim

In my defense, my biking isn't the same as a stationary bike or rolling around a flat *** town. My 10-15 mile rides typically include 1500+ feet of vertical climbing, rocks / drops / jumps / technical sections.

Biking/running outdoors >>>> stationary bike/treadmill. Those machines cant compare, like a hamster in a wheel. Only machine i fw is the rower.

Remember Disneyland in the 80s/90s and you rarely saw adults. Total difference Nowadays. Great marketing Anaheim

Living in the northeast, I wasn't aware until recently how so many folks are die-hard disney fans. Going there was epitome of family vacays and it was only once every 5 years or so. There's a lot of people whos social media gimmick is just going there to take daily pictures. I get it. But it's still crazy and foreign to me.

Yall never stretched before any kind physical activities in your younger days? Thats probably why yall waking up with cramps and body all ****ed up
Man I was a collegiate athlete and meanwhile we had access to everything we needed… in still effed up

I had a reaction like i lived at my old house. I had a crack head trying to crawl on my window one day and the week before my wife had another fiend jacking off in a tree staring at her on the couch and he started trying to climb in the window too. :rofl:

She called the cops “I’m gonna shoot this dude!”

“Do it but wait until both feet touch the floor and he’s out of the window.” :lol:

So glad I’m out of there.

Yall never stretched before any kind physical activities in your younger days? Thats probably why yall waking up with cramps and body all ****ed up
From the age of like 10 to 19 I was always in go mode. No need to stretch before any game of ball let alone sex.

Only reason I knew about stretching was cuz of gym class.

I try going without today and I will be in immediate pain once the game is over.

Living in the northeast, I wasn't aware until recently how so many folks are die-hard disney fans. Going there was epitome of family vacays and it was only once every 5 years or so. There's a lot of people whos social media gimmick is just going there to take daily pictures. I get it. But it's still crazy and foreign to me.
became a huge thing when they offered annual passes
i had mine for like 10 years

use to be at disneyland like 3/4 days a week

Back
Top Bottom