Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

287951343_3354013961498263_4364524386692383861_n.jpg

I start my gym sessions in a hoodie tho, and I keep it on unless the session went extremely well, then I take it off to mire myself

Yep. We would sit in the hallways and count how many kids we saw with hoodies/jackets.

It wasn't THAT bad though.

I don't get it man.
Their bodies must be preparing and adapting for global warming or something.

Saw it again at work just the other day. Young kid who works with us rocking the sweater and hoodie while I’m sweating like a runaway slave.

Saw it again at work just the other day. Young kid who works with us rocking the sweater and hoodie while I’m sweating like a runaway slave.

I used to work with a guy who “loved the heat”. He was older (I want to say really old but I was 19 so he was probably only in his 50s). Granted I live somewhere fairly cool (taps aff at 70°!) but we were doing manual labor when it was in the 90s and he had a sweater on - I was in shorts and at most like half a t-shirt and I was struggling.

They stink.
They don't shower.
They don't change their feminine pads. (This is what female teachers speak on)
Middle schoolers are just dirty.

So being in sweaty clothes during the school day doesn't even matter to some of them.

Back
Top Bottom