Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

started working the wardrobe around these hats... washed???
20220417_205455.jpg

You don’t need even to plan a wardrobe around that because that’s part of the kit.

C706A58A-BB65-41C6-95D0-CDDDE286AA93.jpeg

Took my kids to an amusement park today. Just a place near where my older son is at college - just a few rides and mini golf and stuff.

Been on the swinging pirate ship, one of those ones that goes up and drops, and what we call waltzers around here - undulates up and down and the little round compartment spins independently.

I can’t go on anything else. I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy them - just that I’m literally having to stop myself throwing up. I used to enjoy this sort of thing.

I’ll walk all day in some vans, never bothered me.

I went to an amusement park last summer. The wood roller coasters gave me a headache but the other rides were fine.

Was making a doctor's appointment with a doctor whose name sounded familiar. Searched my email inbox and found an appointment email from April 2013. When I got on the phone the receptionist asked for my name and date of birth and said I was in their database. I proceeded to tell them it was funny that they still had me in the system after "5 or 6 years."

Mr Incredible.gif

For the past week I haven't been able to stay up to watch the 4th quarter of any games.
The past 2 nights I've woken up in the middle of the night with the tv and lights still on.
Couldn't even find the energy to walk to the bedroom. Just slept on the couch both nights.

i dont even know....
got **** like this on the sleep/asmr playlist

Jollibee chicken joy. :pimp:

Better than Popeyes and any other fast food type chicken when fresh but man its the worst chicken a day later. Popeyes still hits if you have leftovers the next say for lunch or whatever but Jollibee? Idk why its pure crap after.

Has anybody seen the movie The Lobster? Yeahhhhh…. Collin Farrell’s character is too relatable. One of the Reasons he chooses his life partner, is so that he’ll have someone to rub pain lotion on the parts of his back that he can’t reach. I literally had my GF use the roll on Bio-Freeze medicine on my lower back this morning cuz I couldn’t reach it.

“ it hurts when you cannot reach to rub pain ointment on your back and you are constantly in pain.” -The Lobster

Back
Top Bottom