Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

You not washed, you just outta shape.

Put down the backwoods and alcohol and hit the gym

Yeah, a couple of weeks and you'd be fine. Wait another 20 years and then tell me how you feel. I'm like a 6ft Dirk out there - all I've got left is a jumper. I should have retired this summer - I was staying at my wife's parent's place and they have a really nice Rec Center. Went down one night and got a couple of runs - finished with full court 5 on 5. I couldn't miss even though I thought I was going to die running up and down.

The next day I could hardly walk but I went back the day after that and I was a bum. Could barely move.

Checked the mail yesterday.

Noticed some weeds along the sidewalk.
Things snuck up on me.

Pulled em out all the way down to the root.
Patched the grass up real nice.

Gotta feelin it won't be the last time

ezgif-3-c90072b5c5.gif

I found a parker pen recently and I can remember when having one or the set with the pencil was a low key status symbol in school.

Washed, but when I say I need a massage just know it’s facts lol. Seriously though, I wish I had more access to all this stuff growing up.
That's another thing I just haven't given in to cuz I feel like I'm dropping a buck for a hj.

Never will I pay for a hj.

Last edited:
Just spent 20 minutes trying to do the shoot dance still can't get it :smh: joint looks SO easy but you look SO stupid if you can't do it right smh.
SmartSelect_20180410-031554_YouTube.gif

Back
Top Bottom