Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

When your friends kid is your boss.
(Not my situation but I’m saying tho)

P.S. Been Washed even in the description...
E0D109BB-BB4F-474D-BB6B-6B5DB4BBD1F6.jpeg

Last edited:
On a spinoff note, how relieving is it to see a chick that you used to be crazy about, but never pulled, is washed now :pimp: certain I look at their fb page and lowkey want to send them a Thank You message.

Bro, I thank god everyday some of these chicks I shot my shot at turned me down. All these WASHED single moms struggling to make ends meet, mad overweight, trying to slang juice cleanses online or other pyramid schemes. Nobody gonna save you now, ol Rosanne looking gargoyle.

I have a bunch of DMs I never responded to from this one chick I would have given EVERYTHING to back in the day. "Hi. Hey. How are you? What have you been up to? Lookin good smiley face kissy face." This chick looks like Whoopi now, FOH homey don't play that.

Built a bench last sunday.
IMG_20180325_170356568.jpg
Building myself a headboard this sunday.
Bunkbeds next couple weeks.

now thats what I call washed Vol. 1 :pimp:

Not gonna lie if i had the tools and space ill be building **** too

Friday nights with a shorty dip/chillin in the crib than going out to the clubs

Over that scene, rather hit a lounge or bar

26 checking in

Any of y'all buy OTC drugs? Gotta make a run to the drugstore this weekend to re-up on the Prilosec. :smh:

When u look at some of the m&n throwbacks and remember buying the actual jersey in high school :frown:

When the old school mix play your senior song.

Waking up is a process now. I used to hop up and be out within 15. I wake up a hr and a half early for work.

U watch the news more than anything else on tv.

Find myself in the barbershop a hour longer than needed just talking like a old *****

Back
Top Bottom