Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I fly back Monday and just use Sunday for a straight chill day wherever I’m at

Man, this is a good idea. This past winter, the day before I traveled, I found myself packing while playing FIFA with the boys, drinking and ****.

Slept through half the flight, tired as hell. And chilled all day on sunday.

Ima be sure to take my last night easy from here on out.

giphy.gif

Company field day with my boss and some coworkers. They decided to play 3 on 3 outside. I havent hooped in years but Im the only black guy and probably the only one that has ever picked up a ball. Its summer in Houston and hot af. We play three games I give them hell and we win em all. They go inside to the food area for lunch and I promise it felt like my legs were 10,000 pounds and that my heart was gonna explode. I blacked out for 30 minutes and woke up on the ground. Idk if this considers being washed or if I had a damn heat stroke but it was embarrassing nonetheless.

Can’t lie. Some of these broads washed...

I’m out here stuntin going out, getting fit, going to new eats and these girls talking about there baby like “I only need my king”
Or their old pics like “can I be this skinny again”
:rofl:
My boy from high school posted this the other day, I legit never post on fb or share anything on fb but I had to share this :
Screenshot_20180407-020524_Gallery.jpg

Went to lowes at 7 this morning.

Realized I was out of wd 40 last night when I noticed a squeaky door.

Got the big can this time.

Door is quiet as a mouse.

tumblr_ohwbtevAp51rfd7lko1_500.gif
I did this to my car door and felt proud as **** using, hasn't squeaked in months

Bruh, my mom and dad brought me, my brother, and sister up on Prince and Morris Day, I just don't care how old, washed, rinsed, whatever them dudes was the ****.

You can't hear a song like this and not feel, cool.

To me, Morris Day was the urban Ric Flair.

I know I'm washed because people are referring to their parents bringing them up on **** that I listened to when it first came out :ohwell: #oldashell

I know I'm washed because people are referring to their parents bringing them up on **** that I listened to when it first came out :ohwell: #oldashell

I'm up there with you, I was around when The Time came out, but I was more in to Rick James.

I took like 3--4 naps today, paid my bills ran a few errands, and came straight back home.

Even sorta fixed the shower curtain.
Company field day with my boss and some coworkers. They decided to play 3 on 3 outside. I havent hooped in years but Im the only black guy and probably the only one that has ever picked up a ball. Its summer in Houston and hot af. We play three games I give them hell and we win em all. They go inside to the food area for lunch and I promise it felt like my legs were 10,000 pounds and that my heart was gonna explode. I blacked out for 30 minutes and woke up on the ground. Idk if this considers being washed or if I had a damn heat stroke but it was embarrassing nonetheless.

You need to get you a gym membership and a apple watch.

I'm Houston right now this weather is considered summer??

I took like 3--4 naps today, paid my bills ran a few errands, and came straight back home.

Even sorta fixed the shower curtain.

You need to get you a gym membership and a apple watch.

I'm Houston right now this weather is considered summer??

This happened summer of 2016. It was my wake up call that I needed to get my ish together. Im not where I wanna be healthy and physique wise but Im a lot better than where I was.

SN: the weather right now is some BS

Age = 37
#1 Realizing when I asked my girl if she wants to get "Involved" or have "Relations" and 9 out of 10 times its scheduled. Where did life go?
#2 When you get broke off my teenagers/young adults in bball you would've destroyed in your prime.
#3 When you have to stretch in the morning/night to start your day and end you night
#4 When I get excited to use a Groupon or save $1 with a coupon
#5 When I look at a picture of myself smiling in my youth and wish I could turn back the hand of time to relive that moment
#6 When the list goes on and on. . . .

Went to lowes at 7 this morning.

Realized I was out of wd 40 last night when I noticed a squeaky door.

Got the big can this time.

Door is quiet as a mouse.

tumblr_ohwbtevAp51rfd7lko1_500.gif

I use the refillable ones. Brings me great joy when I get it out the garage. Had to dismantle my garage door lock and clean out the insides - it's never been easier to turn!

71GrZFJd6eL._SY355_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom