Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Genuinely found myself scrolling through https://www.reddit.com/r/CannedSardines/ for a while. Actually going hunting for different types this weekend.
Crown Prince boneless and skinless in olive oil is the real deal. Trader Joe's version not bad either. Cut up a scotchy in it with some black pepper, tomato and some water crackers and you got a good meal.

Crown Prince boneless and skinless in olive oil is the real deal. Trader Joe's version not bad either. Cut up a scotchy in it with some black pepper, tomato and some water crackers and you got a good meal.
This man knows. I'll look out for those, been having the Wild Planet ones in evoo lately, pretty good.

I played volleyball Saturday (granted it was for 4 or 5 hours in the sun) but I'm sore as ****!
My entire body is hurting like the first week of football practice. Even my damn toes hurt.
Getting older is crazy. I'm bout to unwash myself and get active.

I played volleyball Saturday (granted it was for 4 or 5 hours in the sun) but I'm sore as ****!
My entire body is hurting like the first week of football practice. Even my damn toes hurt.
Getting older is crazy. I'm bout to unwash myself and get active.
Yeah commencing unwashed status myself, getting back on the bike. Probably do 10 miles on Father's Day.

About the same here, the last couple times I got wasted it was so rough I curled up into a ball. It came out of nowhere too because most of my 20s I don't think I had a bad hangover.

Recently though i've smashed some beers like I used to, felt good.

Anyone else more or less quit drinking?

I’ll only drink in social settings these days which is practically never.
nope
i feel like i’m reaching my goat grown man era.

drink everything straight. whiskey and tequila lately
i now really enjoy all the flavors of different drinks. . everything sipped and savored. i only need one round though. two if it’s been a rough day.
don’t really be getting drunk though.

Anyone else more or less quit drinking?

I’ll only drink in social settings these days which is practically never.
Naw ain't doing that, I would rather workout more to overcome it. Have way to much bourbon to stop drinking. Drinking and wasted are two different things, I haven't gotten wasted in quite some time. Don't need those problems anymore. I drink more now than I was younger, I drink now to enjoy a good bartender in there bag. Some creative bartenders out and some amazing drinks.

Last time I was sloppy drunk was 5 years ago during a bachelor party. Now I go out for drinks maybe once a month if that and usually to cocktail bars. 2-4 drinks I’m good.

At home on a lazy Sat/Sun I barely finish one can of beer but can do half a bottle of wine.

I'll still drink a beer when I go out, but that's it. I did get wasted last year for the first time in years.
It was the first time going out after my daughter had been born.
I was partying with some NFL guys trying to hang. When I tell y'all I was beyond **** faced. :smh:
Those dudes are TANKS. I'm 5'8 190. I had no business doing that. NEVER again.
I posted in the NBA thread drunk as hell. :lol: :lol:
I woke up the next morning with throw up all over the couch and floor.
Luckily, I bought the warranty and got my couch replaced. I legit looked dead in the pics I got.

I was never a good drinker. Was more of the binge drinking type. I could never just have drinks and chill. Itd always turn into a shot taking competition or something. Pre gaming during gaming post gaming just going hard. Soon as i got off id start drinking deuce deuces of 211, 40s of the worst malt liquor, og 4 lokos after that cheapest of cheap liquor Paul masson, e&j, skol vodka 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ til we get to the club and im drinking 2 or 3 penny pitchers to myself🤮. I dont even remember most of my years from 20-24ish. After i stopped going to the club i was on 40s hardddd. Now I cant even smell liquor or beer without immediately feeling like im gona puke. I can't even have my foods or dessert made with liquor. Maybe if i was more mature back then i could enjoy a sip or two but my body rejects that **** now.

Yep, I cut back on the drinking pretty significantly. I have to say, I feel a lot better. Sleep better. More energetic. Might be a positive feedback loop.

less drank more weed
30288906-8481111-THEN_Mia_Agraviador_age_six_saying_her_signature_porque_no_los_d-m-28_1593642...jpg
Fr though, i just wanna get ****faced too sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom