Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

finished my upper body gym work this morning. still have energy later today for either cardio or leg routine.

Long "theme park" type of day (wasn't a theme park, wake up early, line up for some things, lots of walking and mini theme park for the kids)
When I got back to the car I cranked up that A/C and turned on my seat warmer to the 'high' setting (outside felt like >80 deg F)
That heat on the low back/glutes was very soothing after a long day.

Long "theme park" type of day (wasn't a theme park, wake up early, line up for some things, lots of walking and mini theme park for the kids)
When I got back to the car I cranked up that A/C and turned on my seat warmer to the 'high' setting (outside felt like >80 deg F)
That heat on the low back/glutes was very soothing after a long day.
going to Toronto in about a week. going to Wonderland. hope the weather there is tolerable.

going to Toronto in about a week. going to Wonderland. hope the weather there is tolerable.
Screenshot_20230723-214546.png

I haven't been to wonderland in 10+ years and that was only for the haunted houses during halloween hah, for a full day, it's probably 20+ years since I've been.
Hopefully, you get good weather!

I haven't been to wonderland in 10+ years and that was only for the haunted houses during halloween hah, for a full day, it's probably 20+ years since I've been.
Hopefully, you get good weather!
time do move so fast. hopefully the weather would be great.

One time we went for brunch in NYC visting a friend (guys and the gfs). Mimosas were unlimited I think.
We were stumbling (at least I was lol smh) through SOHO shopping during the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom