Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Here what happened to that bench I made
IMG_20180422_171020505_HDR.jpg

#whitewashed
dyi thread on the way
seal them joints b
hit it with some caulking

^Yea. No seal. No more paint. Wife wanted a farm house rustic look. Distressed stuff that looks old is her thing.

Heres a headboard I did yesterday:

IMG_20180422_153404054.jpg
IMG_20180422_160328101.jpg

Wife be putting me to work tho. I don't mind at all. I just love the feel of creating something with my hands. Makind something outta nothing. Its very rewarding.

Last edited:

A legit favorite activity of mine now is driving through neighborhoods to scope out/critique houses and try to guess the mortgage x property tax.

I haven't purchased sneakers in 4+ years 'cause this retirement portfolio aint gon' grow itself.

I remember seeing the Rugrats movie at the theatre when I was kid and enjoying it. Movie was on Netflix recently, so me and the Ms. decided to watch it. I spent the entire time throwing shade at the adults in the movie for what I perceived as downright irresponsible behavior. I mean really, how many times do you have to lose sight of your infants before someone calls Child Protective Services on you? If these were Bebe's Kids acting like this on Nickelodeon, mannnnnn you know Police would've been called. On the plus side--I understood all the adult jokes in the movie...:lol:

Back in my younger days, it was standard to get multiple smash sessions in before passing out. Now, after one session, I'm splayed out on the bed like **AirAnt on the couch.

**if you get this reference, you're washed too.

giphy.gif

Washedness confirmed. :lol:

I use to pluck the grey hairs out my beard, now IDGAF.

Keeping with the theme of the thread, the top of my head is looking like LeBron's now. :ohwell:

lebron-james-hair.jpg

He leaned over during his postgame interview last night, I peeped and was like

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

:lol: |l

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-26_16-38-48.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-26_16-38-48.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
Black people can pull off the bald look easily.

Us Asians may as well be celibate once our hair starts falling out

Black people can pull off the bald look easily.

Us Asians may as well be celibate once our hair starts falling out

Naw man, depends on the shape of your head

Pause

If you gotta bell pepper shaped head don't matter what race you are, you gonna look goofy rocking the baldy.

LeBron's hair is sad.

I saw that post game interview too and was like damn what happened.

Son got that butt hair transplant for his hairline but aint pay no attention to the volume of hair.

Back
Top Bottom