Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

images

It says a lot about the state of hair technology when there is no hope for Lebron and Trump. Gotta be a conspiracy. I can shoot a load when I'm 70 but they can't figure out a way to regrow the top of my head?

It says a lot about the state of hair technology when there is no hope for Lebron and Trump. Gotta be a conspiracy. I can shoot a load when I'm 70 but they can't figure out a way to regrow the top of my head?
A lot of the same medicine and knowledge on the human body hasn’t changed much since the 80s (at least what they tell the public)

Thought my hairline wasn't that bad then I ran across a pic of me looking handsome as **** with the fresh line at 19. It's Kobe time.

Saw a pic of myself at 16 the other day and wanted to cry. Joint was crisp. I still got a line but my crown is transparent :smh: been on my Kobe for a while now

Was out Saturday with the homie and ran in to 4 or 5 lil ****** from high school throughout the night. The glee in their face when they saw the boy had me feeling good. A couple of em said they trying to get like me and complimented my “drip” :rofl:

It hit me at the end of the night that I’m these lil ****** og. Like I’m og status now

1892C0EB-0A17-473A-BF46-A11C43FCC7AA.png

Saw a pic of myself at 16 the other day and wanted to cry. Joint was crisp. I still got a line but my crown is transparent :smh: been on my Kobe for a while now
Bruh same with me. My line ain't in shambles just yet, but back in the day my joint was Paul George level luxurious.

After looking at the pics I just sat in my balcony, held back the tears, and started playing this.....

Bruh same with me. My line ain't in shambles just yet, but back in the day my joint was Paul George level luxurious.

After looking at the pics I just sat in my balcony, held back the tears, and started playing this.....

ay man, you can buy your line like Prime did :lol:

I might go that same route he did in a few years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom