Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

-Played in a flag football tourney a few years back. I was sore and could barely walk for 7 days after

-I avoid drinking because I know the hangover will last at least 2 days

-If I sit down to watch a movie I almost certainly have to rewind it or restart because I fall asleep

-I've had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for like 5 years and am perfectly fine with it

Real life in all seriousness, if I live long cool, great, if not, then I've accepted that as well, long lives aren't meant for everyone, I suppose. But when I'm in the ground, I want those I've interacted with whilst on this earth to say "Art was a stand up guy and a steward of life". I don't care about the money, although I keep a tight eye on that because I have people to feed. As I've gotten older I've accepted death and it's not up to me when I go, the acceptance comes as you get older and you become comfortable with your immortality. I've been fortunate to not experience too many deaths of people close to me coming up. Although, my mom died three years ago and I was there with her when there was hope, and I was there in the hospice with her when hope retreated. I've become comfortable knowing that is how it goes and it made me realize what was important to me to leave behind when I go wherever I go. Should I be fortunate to go before my wife and kids I want to leave behind with them forever my reputation as something to live up to and exceed. I want people that I've interacted with whilst I was alive to be able to honestly say while I was alive that I was a decent human being and I helped those who needed it. Sure they'll get money or whatever I have because I can't take it with me and use it, but I want my reputation as a good human being to be the foundation for which they raise their own families. When I accepted that, that's when I knew I was "washed", even though I consider myself "pre-rinse".

Not me but some of my homeboys at work: "Yo, I'm about to walk around the building, I gotta get my steps in"

That pedometer life is definately washed territory.

IMG_2040.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

- I like doing yard work
- I like grocery shopping
- I like watching my savings account grow
- cant talk trash as well as I used to
- wear shoes comfort and not style
- look forward to the Macy's sales on dress clothes
- going to get a haircut is a chore
- I like watching DIY channel on YouTube
- If it isn't soccer/basketball or a movie, I aint watching it. cant stand "reality" TV
- I listen to sports radio or NPR and never music anymore.
- I am closer to 40 than I am 30 :frown:
- don't use the same slang as these young thundercats

- I like doing yard work
- If it isn't soccer/basketball or a movie, I aint watching it. cant stand "reality" TV

You my friend summed up every principle I have.

- I like doing yard work

spent $200 this weekend on gardenias, african daisies, and butterfly bushes...yard is looking quite colorful at the moment...:pimp:

Not sure if washed, but does anyone else's dad take those really long Austin Powers' piss? I never used to pee for long unless I held it in. Now I pee and find myself looking at my watch like "Still goin? Geeze this is taking a while." I don't even be holding it in.

Not sure if washed, but does anyone else's dad take those really long Austin Powers' piss? I never used to pee for long unless I held it in. Now I pee and find myself looking at my watch like "Still goin? Geeze this is taking a while." I don't even be holding it in.

You be eavesdroppin on your pops in the bathroom b?

-I wake up in the middle of the night to take a leak
-I have hair in my ears
-I find myself watching the news when I get home from work
-I'm closer to my 20 year high school reunion vs my 10 year
-The only kicks I care about these days are for my 14 month old

When my mom threatened to give me a mail order bride if I don't hurry up and get with somebody.

She REALLY wants grandkids at any cost :lol:

I'm also 30.

Tried to dunk a couple weeks ago and got hung.
CD6BE546-C54E-4851-A11D-73409F2BC7DF.png

Had no clue what Fortnite was until Drake played with a kid who apparently makes over 500k a month on Twitch.
CD6BE546-C54E-4851-A11D-73409F2BC7DF.png

Went out with the homie Saturday and before we get into the spot this girl in the parking lot shoots her shot. After talking for a bit she pulls her phone out and says what’s your Snap. I tell her I don’t have Snap (I do but don’t use it). She replies “you don’t have Snap?”
DB7902CB-4440-4ED8-AA48-B5BD5F95973A.png

Lol @ booking someone and asking for their social media

You never heard your dad when you were a kid? Never? Never in your life did you hear your dad use the bathroom? I'm speaking from when I was a child.

I'm just bustin you :lol:

But nah honestly I can't recall anything like that. I had a dog who would piss for 2 minutes easy though.

When you dont know any of the songs playing at the club (shouldnt even be there in the first place.)

Gym day specially for stretching/foam roller.

When you see the year posted needed to buy ciggs/alcohol.

Holding the rails going up/down the stairs

When my back started hurting.

When I started watching HGTV

When the music section tells me Future is a rapper and he’s a good one

When everyone is going crazy over Yeezys and I think they’re as hideous as Crocs

When I start telling my niece and nephews **** my parents used to tell me

When I hear the new generation ruin a classic song

Back
Top Bottom