Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I wake up and watch CNN/MSNBC while getting dressed. Listen to NPR on the way home from work....and throw CNN/MSNBC on when I get back in from work.

Didn’t even realize it :lol:. If it isn’t basketball...I’m watching/listening to news :smh:. I’ll be 28 in a few weeks....dawg!
Gotdamn bruh. Lmaoooo

Not me but some of my homeboys at work: "Yo, I'm about to walk around the building, I gotta get my steps in"

That pedometer life is definitely washed territory.

I legit start laughing last weekend after the basketball game.. the conversation was

"How many steps do you get?"

Over the years, the topic went from
"How much you bench?" Now to "How many steps do you get?"

While people complaining that I almost broke their smartwatch on the court.. :rofl:

When I started waking up at the crack of dawn and NOT because of work

When my gaming sessions went from almost 8 hours or more down to about 2-3 hours on a good day

When someone told me I look like their uncle..I legit got kinda tight about this I was like :emoji_angry: . And now I never keep a beard because of that :lol:

Not sure if washed, but does anyone else's dad take those really long Austin Powers' piss? I never used to pee for long unless I held it in. Now I pee and find myself looking at my watch like "Still goin? Geeze this is taking a while." I don't even be holding it in.
Reasons to avoid women with tongue rings.

I’m 33 and I stil get buckets. I even hooped in two different hoop sessions and was explosive. I’ve never drank and I’m anti social. Hairline still in tact and I grew it out like a thunder cat

Love my family but these 25 year old women at work be trying me

#fatherPrime
:rofl:#fatheprime

Im hella washed as well.

Find it more amazing how VC still plays at a decent level at 40 and how Bron is still one of the top athletic dawgs in the NBA after 15 years.

Not me but some of my homeboys at work: "Yo, I'm about to walk around the building, I gotta get my steps in"

That pedometer life is definitely washed territory.
They gave us stand up desks at my job ...co workers been trying to get me to join in their scheduled 15-30 stand up time but I still wanna be the young blood in the office so I be sitting even tho my back hurt a lil bit :lol: :smh:

When my back started hurting.

When I started watching HGTV

When the music section tells me Future is a rapper and he’s a good one

When everyone is going crazy over Yeezys and I think they’re as hideous as Crocs

When I start telling my niece and nephews **** my parents used to tell me

When I hear the new generation ruin a classic song

I’m not into the shoe game at all anymore, funny cause that’s the reason I joined 12/13 years ago :lol: so I only kinda have a vague idea of Yeezys. But I can’t eem lie, Crocs are comfy as ****

Can’t listen to Future, can’t do it.

I have no energy after work these days.
Can’t nor do I want to drink like I did years ago.
I refuse to jump through hoops for purchases like shoes, 10 years ago I was always down to stand in line. Watching my diet more often, making conscious efforts to eat better. Don’t care for large crowds, try to avoid the mall on the weekends. Love sales now. I check the news more often. Don’t care about haircuts anymore, only when necessary.

Yeah I’m washed smh

Back
Top Bottom