im washed as hell
still won though
i took advantage of the height difference
knocked they asses to the ground
and just stood by the basket on their misses
for quick put back
i was to tired and halfway through the game and said
forget clearing it out :lol: :rofl:

Reported for child endangerment and killing their summer fun. Jk.

went to play basketball with my 11 and 12 year old
first shot
i damn near sprained my ankle
was out of breath and could only shoot by not jumping
:smh:
im washed as hell
still won though
i took advantage of the height difference
knocked they asses to the ground
and just stood by the basket on their misses
for quick put back
i was to tired and halfway through the game and said
forget clearing it out :lol: :rofl:

:rofl:
you not washed
Those things are 8%. dudes actin like they're a 1.5 wine cooler :lol:
those ritas are a recipe for a he
Not impressive.

Let us know what's good when you 28.
If he's hoopin on concrete he might not make it that far.

Not washed (yet) but came close a couple times, all involving the back that lead to the knees. Try not to hoop out doors for longevity reasons. I havn't recovered from the last time i did. I can still put it down with some effort though off one @ 6'2. I still get smoked by the young cats but i earn some respect, however full court is the bane of my existence. I feel like if i put some effort in to getting into shape i would be able to easier... if i don't damage anything in the process. alot of yall not " washed ' just out of shape and probably work out every now and again and feel good so u go @ it like you would when you were good. Then the long recovery thats discouraging, wash rinse... Im just taking it easy. As much pushups as you can in the am will have you feeling good through the day and walking and not sitting too much. I didnt realize how much sitting with the wrong posture can jack u up. Sitting with a wallet in your back pocket will get you there quicker.
Those Budwiseritas are a recipe for a migraine like headache and thats about it. So logically drinking one doesnt make sense.

Last edited:
Story time

I'm pretty sure I've been confirmed washed since my 29th birthday. That's when I stopped denying it. But I can remember the EXACT moment when I was washed but refused to admit it.

I was an athlete growing up. Football, basketball, Allstate track&field, all 4 years of high school year round. Then I graduated and only played pickup ball at the gym whatever whatever. Going against ransoms at 24hour fitness had me thinking I was more in shape and dominant than I really was. Could play all day, blow past anybody at any given moment, do whatever on the court that I felt like doing, etc.

Then 2 years after I graduated high school I went back to school. Community college. I'm 20, still believing I'm gods gift to the athletic world. Figure I'll walk on in any sport and get s scholly and get my classes paid for. No doubt. Look at some of the track numbers kids were posting at meets. Laughed. Was doing that my freshman year in high school. But I had to get in shape first. So summer school I had to take a math class to get in track when fall started. I figured I'd take a PAC class to get in shape so I could walk on in fall for track, MAYBE even basketball depending on the situation. Only sport they offered in summer was ultimate frisbee......

First time playing ultimate frisbee at the collegoate level, this finna be a BREEZE!

Day 1. I learned quickly that I was indeed washed well beyond the level I was used to being at, and it would sadly never come back. These un-athletic looking frail 18 year olds were beating the brakes off me every damn day in that class and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. I was getting embarrassed on the daily to the point that I wanted to just drop out. My speed was nowhere near what it was. Quickness, gone. Non-existent 1st step. Frying pan hands all of the sudden.

I worked out all summer trying to get back what I lost but nada. I was resigned to being a YMCA has been from that moment forth

Damn Bruh! you might be washed but dont give up if you can still do it with out injuring yourself and maybe teach some since you cant do, u know. Like athletes playing after their prime.

Yea y’all tripping them bud ritas are like a step down from the OG 4 loko’s. Joints will have you buzzing asap

I remember one night I drank two 4’s back to back because my tolerance was really high and to see what all the fuss was about. Needless to say I was cool and I didn’t die, but now lime-a-ritas leaning me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom