Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

And when the phone falls out of reach?

That's the reason I got this plastic thing that broke off some old blinds I use to reach stuff.

Let me known when the iphone XX comes out and it has a voice activated drone attached so I can just summon it to me.

Sounds like a personal problem that I couldn't care less about.

P juice might mean something different for him. Just my guess

the 718 truth the 718 truth

000.gif

Injured my hip and right knee not too long ago. Basically used to run in the morning during the spring, summer, and fall. A few weeks into spring I'm doing my normal routine and saw some dudes playing ball. After running I went to play a game of pickup and noticed that my left knee was paining me a bit. It ended up swelling up. I iced it up and figure it would heal on its own. Few days later I played some more ball and ended up making it worse . I go get an MRI and ended up finding out that I have a stress reaction in my hip and knee. I guess that counts as me being washed.

someone tell me which app to download to put my remote on my phone...

and will it work for my sound bar too?:nerd:

You're in bed

Your girl is sleep

The remote just fell behind the bed

You grab your phone to change the channel, battery's dead

Your phone charger is in another room

What you gon' do jape jape ?

So what is the benefit of having your phone as another remote?
Not sure.

Never having to get batteries for your remote again?

Other than that just about any con for a remote would be the same for a smart phone.
For two years, I thought "Chance the Rapper" was referring to Chance from I Love New York.
Low-key I thought the exact same.

I found it weird that Chance was being talked about as a rapper after hearing his and his brother garbage music. Then I heard about his bro dying. I was real lost.

#Washed
#OutOfTouchW/NewHipHop

Back
Top Bottom