Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

That's one of the first moves that get put into early retirement.

Speaking of moves that get put into retirement.

I remember up until I was 26-27 I would constantly put the juke moves on inanimate objects. Like I be approaching an empty chair at work and hit it with the
bess.gif

I used to do this DAILY.

Then it gradually started looking like this
fat-guy-running-gif-8.gif

So I just stopped

Y’all tried jumping 3-4 stairs lately?

How did y’all knees feel after?

I had to sit down earlier. Felt like my legs were shattering from the knees down.
Another thing I use to do :lol: :smh:

I would be jumping from the top stairs in my prime (8-14). That's prime jumping from the steps ages.

I would never do that **** now. I don't want to end up in a wheelchair that way. Its a nuisance watching my nephew do it.

Recently after a few minutes of walking my shins and calves start howling. Idk if it's because I'm a fat *** or washed

I actually worry about that when I use to feel good about it.

I use to walk everywhere. Just enjoyed it. I got thousands of miles logged on these legs. I walked from downtown BK up Flatbush to go home back during the blackout.

Now my shins be killing me, my foot goes numb, I start limping if I walk a mile or two.

My son is at the stage where he's crawling at the speed of sound. It physcally pains me watching him crawl on the wood floor.

Do you know how paranoid I am about falling in the shower? I stay with the death grip on the bar to get in or out.

AntiWashed Remedy

15 mins of wqrmup before athletic activity.

30 yards each
High Knees
Butt Kicks
Frankenstein Kicks
Lunges
Sumo Squats
Defensive shuffles

Then stretch

Don't run out there cold man

It's wild to me seeing people come to the gym and just start working out no warm ups.

Dynamic stretching is a must, and I started jumping rope.

Stretching when i wake up is also a must for me. Very underrated

It's wild to me seeing people come to the gym and just start working out no warm ups.

Dynamic stretching is a must, and I started jumping rope.

Stretching when i wake up is also a must for me. Very underrated

They might just stretch at home. That's what I do. I don't need nobody knowing how flexible I am :lol:

They might just stretch at home. That's what I do. I don't need nobody knowing how flexible I am :lol:
This. I don't understand people doing stuff at the gym that they can do at home with no equipment. I scratch my head when I see people doing 50 pushups and burpees.

The hell is wrong with y’all man? Feeling like this and then wonder why your girl stay at work late every day.

There is no tomorrow...... there is no tomorrow!!!

Speaking of moves that get put into retirement.

I remember up until I was 26-27 I would constantly put the juke moves on inanimate objects. Like I be approaching an empty chair at work and hit it with the
bess.gif

I used to do this DAILY.

Then it gradually started looking like this
fat-guy-running-gif-8.gif

So I just stopped

Multi step stride, done, fake juke, done, doorway backboard tap, done.

Back
Top Bottom