Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

2010 is the last time I was heavily into gaming, which also coincides with my last year in college with 3 roommates :lol: I think general internet usage has replaced my gaming. Honestly I can’t watch walkthroughs and stuff and get a kick out of it vs actually playing. Fighting games though >>>>

I do Marketing for a Video game company and part of my job is literally playing all new games that come out, which my company pays for. This was my dream job when inwas 22 and younger. Now I cringe when my boys come ovr and wanna play fifa or 2k :lol:

Last nite I picked up some trees from a young budtender. She asked me if I had my stamp card and I said yup.. never leave home without it. It just hit me that she definitely did not get that reference

Last nite I picked up some trees from a young budtender. She asked me if I had my stamp card and I said yup.. never leave home without it. It just hit me that she definitely did not get that reference

giphy.gif

She just thought it was a factual statement.

Months ago when I moved into my apartment, I thought I would have to buy an extra HDMI cable so that I can hook my MacBook to the t.v. for streaming. Then I realized I have ******* AirPlay to use :lol: .

I have started the unwashification process fellas.

Went to the gym for the first time in forever, (two straight days to boot :wow:).

Body is still a bit sore, but I'm going back next week.

Also gonna start my 5 mile morning walks again; need to get my 10,000 steps a day in.

I drive Uber every now and then. When I pick up people I'll ask them how their night is going. When they tell me they calling it a night and it's not even 10 I'll tell em "ahhh so you're saying you're washed"

:lol: that always gets a laugh

I think we can all, now, fully recognize the superior athletic ability of pro athletes.

Dudes blowing out knees and coming back to play in the pros.

We out here calling off work from skipping a step on the stairs.
"Modern Medicine" helps as well.

But yea, dudes are aliens

Back
Top Bottom