Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

This. I don't understand people doing stuff at the gym that they can do at home with no equipment. I scratch my head when I see people doing 50 pushups and burpees.
I get your point

But the reason why?
Space

Open space

Plus if aomeone sits in a car or bus/train for a white, it can stiffen you back up.

Also, the atmosphere/environment olays a role. Certain places serve difference purposes and some people don't like doing certqin things unless they are in that place.

So it makes sense, but I GET what you are saying.

There is this dude that I see at the gym and ALL he does is pushups, I sometimes think, "Dude, pull up a weight."

Last edited:
When you only think of working out to get back in shape, but nothing ever happens.

People keep telling me that they remember me playing basketball back in the day..

(Early 2000s)

mjcry1.png

2 weeks ago I bought a ps4 from my cousin for $100. Played it and once for about 45 minuets. Haven’t turned it on since.

I used to be a gamer. :smh:

2010 is the last time I was heavily into gaming, which also coincides with my last year in college with 3 roommates :lol: I think general internet usage has replaced my gaming. Honestly I can’t watch walkthroughs and stuff and get a kick out of it vs actually playing. Fighting games though >>>>

Back
Top Bottom