Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Man, maybe this is just growing up.

I light a candle and/or incense BEFORE the Bowel Movement

I would hold my bowls movement till i got home. I had a phobia with public restrooms. Now idgaf.
1D81E8CA-39A6-45B4-9310-F95CF7D10323.gif

I would hold my bowls movement till i got home. I had a phobia with public restrooms. Now idgaf.
1D81E8CA-39A6-45B4-9310-F95CF7D10323.gif
yeah this
but now
i be in my work bathroom lighting it up
im one of those naked poopers
to where i gotta take off all my clothes to get comfortable to poop
so i go to the single person bathroom that has the hooks and hang all my stuff on there

yeah this
but now
so i go to the single person bathroom that has the hooks and hang all my stuff on there

:rofl:

The first thing that comes to mind is that pic from NT Live.

You still got time to change man. Just make sure you go tonight when you get home.

Aye, no bull, when I want to be lazy, I ask myself, "What would Kobe do." And then I would tell myself that Kobe is probably working out RIGHT NOW.

Always puts me in the mood

I went this morning :pimp: #notwashed. I forgot my headphones last night. I still lifted just didn't run bc I would have been miserable without music.

Man, maybe this is just growing up.

I light a candle and/or incense BEFORE the Bowel Movement
Somebody's grandparents washed

Taking a **** was a struggle when I went to college and was dorming.

Until I found the handicap bathrooms that for some reason nobody used except rarely for the one guard that signs ppl in at the front desk. It was like back home again. Lights off and everything.

yeah this
but now
Damn, you left your damns in the toilet.

Naked popping only for home b.

Last edited:
Man, you buying incense from AMazon, better got find some Muslims and buy a 100 pack for $2 or something

giphy.gif

I buy them at my local organic health food store. I was just showing a picture of what they look like.

100 pack for $2? What kind of cheap *** incense are you buying?

Back
Top Bottom