Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I remember in '09 when I lived in the east coast.. I couldn't finish watching any of the Lakers vs Magics nba finals.. :smh:

Seem like every game went into overtime..

Some punk teenage kid just asked me to get him a variety 12-pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade with a $20 tip.

I did it. :smh:

Nothing but love. I used to buss the same moves right after high school and during college. Was too broke to put $20 up but I did give up enough to buy them a pack of cigs. :pimp:

Bassett always been bad :pimp:

N they do be wildin with the late TNT games if u not in the pacific time zone ...games ending 1 or 2 am on a weeknight :sick::smh:

I remember that one game went to quadruple OT. I fell ALL the way asleep, woke back up and the game was still on. :lol:

im over here dying right now
real talk though
they wasnt super young looking right???

The kid was definitely young looking. I asked him what grade he was going into and he told me he's going to be a sophmore!

I think the worst thing about is I think the little runt specifically targeted me. I was at the grocery store and the grocery store had a liquor section. I don't usually drink much but I just decided to walk down that aisle. When I was done walking down the beer aisle and turned right to the condiments aisle someone with acne and glasses all of a sudden asks me "Hey, do you think you can get me a 12-pack of Mike's"?

His friends were outside the grocery store chilling on the bench waiting for him. I gotta say this reminded me of when I was young with my friends. You always had that one person who had to ask and the whole crew would be chilling and waiting for you to get the goods.

Gym is in my building. I got downstairs, realized I forgot my headphones, and decided to nix my run and just lift because I was too lazy to go back up and get them :smh: .

Gym is in my building. I got downstairs, realized I forgot my headphones, and decided to nix my run and just lift because I was too lazy to go back up and get them :smh: .
You still got time to change man. Just make sure you go tonight when you get home.

Aye, no bull, when I want to be lazy, I ask myself, "What would Kobe do." And then I would tell myself that Kobe is probably working out RIGHT NOW.

Always puts me in the mood

I remember when I could hold my bowels when I was young now immediately after lunch I'm totally destroying the work bathroom smh.

2781BBD5-51DB-443B-ABD5-49AC68D03332.gif

You still got time to change man. Just make sure you go tonight when you get home.

Aye, no bull, when I want to be lazy, I ask myself, "What would Kobe do." And then I would tell myself that Kobe is probably working out RIGHT NOW.

Always puts me in the mood

He would "Put on his Laker jersey, then I go rape white ( number 8 )"

Back
Top Bottom