Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Finally found out about that blue light filter for bedtime :pimp:

Be happy you’re only rinsed. Washed is when your fragile grandpa eyes schedule night mode even during the day.

D8FA7048-C0D4-4DE5-B85D-079B33C9E418.jpeg

Got the whole washed eyes set up. The program Flux on the laptop and tv temp set to warmest too.

At our washed late 20s to 30s stage:

20 y/o smashing-props

20 y/o wifing or going on vacations with-nope

The thought of spending a weekend with an annoying 20 y/o in which i cant escape is already frustrating. Its cool that she paying but i can pay for my own vacation.

Wearing pants period is uncomfortable. Rather walk around with just shorts on
Shorts and sweats that’s it outside of work. I legit got hot last weekend bc I had to wear jeans out.

I’m so ready to start staging our current house and starting the process of looking for somewhere new.

^good luck man

Currently rocking jeans...and sneakers.

Saturday at work and happy hour after. **** i dont even match and dont give af.

I knew her from him, I was tryin to be respectful but... I ain't like how he talks to her sometimes. So, f it
:nerd:
I personally put people that do stuff like this in the same category as snitches and thieves. To know a chick through a dude and go behind his back is some snake stuff. To try and justify it by saying u don’t like the way he talks to her is a lie u knew u wanted her. And if it is true that’s a lame weak sucker drake type reason. U not a real one bro that’s some ho f-boy stuff

Be happy you’re only rinsed. Washed is when your fragile grandpa eyes schedule night mode even during the day.

D8FA7048-C0D4-4DE5-B85D-079B33C9E418.jpeg

Got the whole washed eyes set up. The program Flux on the laptop and tv temp set to warmest too.

Damn I just tried this. I turned it on and off and it’s way for my eyes on :smh::blush:

Was looking at the schedule for Nipsey Hussle's tour.... Concert starts at 8:30 on a work night. I'm good. 21 year old Adobecs4 would've been there no hesitation

I went to Kendrick's DAMN Tour on a Wednesday night. He started doing his old records and said "We can do this all night yall", I yelled "oh no we can't, a n gotta work in the morning and I need sleep"

our apartments do free brunch/lunch every other saturday for the residents
they are doing brisket and chicken nachos today and im not going to get any cause i don't wan't to go over my caloric limit.

Back
Top Bottom