Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

you were out running in these joints?

1707663340740.jpeg
No, I never had those - my wife had a pair at one point. Mine were more this sort of thing - similar but without the separated toes:

IMG_0148.jpeg

kdawg kdawg I remember Dirty talking about those waaaaay back in the day

I don’t remember that - I remember he was a big fan of Rifts though.

1707668551820.jpeg

35 years old, I'm getting there where I choose comfort over style ( unless I'm going out someplace nice )

Buying shoes for 20 years

Now I wear the same 2 over and over again

Crocs to walk around in the house

Nike sock darts to go outside
you have to consider the wear and tear of the body aside from conditions like weight, arthritis and others. there comes a time that your body cannot keep up the way it used to. I know my best 16-20 year old me would easily smoke my best 35-45 year old me. the only advantage over that younger body would be in terms of muscle mass and strength.

^it was easy.
25 mins tops. Went back to work the next day (I don't have a physical job).
I should've milked it more though lol
Now just let it fly. :evil:

I have a physical job so I'll be out a week :smokin

Already bought the drawers with the ice pack :lol:

That colonoscopy tho is a different kind of nervous ....

I've had a colonoscopy done, it wasn't bad.. they put me to sleep and it was like nothing happened. The prep though sucks lol because you gotta clean out your entire digestive system before the procedure

I have a physical job so I'll be out a week :smokin

Already bought the drawers with the ice pack :lol:

That colonoscopy tho is a different kind of nervous ....
I have one coming up in a few months before I retire from the military, but I think they prescribe something for anxiety, like Valium or something. They gave me that before my vasectomy 17 years ago.

When I got laser eye surgery, I had get it done twice cause first time it cornea was out of place (maybe I rubbed my eye during sleep). 2nd time was the day after.

First time I took the drug for anxiety that they gave just before the procedure. Operation was fine np. Second time, I thought it was an easy procedure and I didn't need to take it. I felt very anxious/nervous the whole time during the 2nd procedure lol (but maybe the first time I didn't know what to expect, and 2nd time I knew what was coming).

Now I will always take whatever is prescribed to keep me calm.

I'm researching acupuncture techniques so I can do it myself. My other washed active middle aged friend gave me the idea. I was just going to find an old chinese guy to do it but hes like nah, they got needles on amazon, do it yourself. :lol:

30 minutes stretching has equal or better physical benefits to me than 30 minutes of lifting.

definitely no reason to exclude either but lifting, i.e. maintenance of strength in more positively correlated to longevity than flexibility/mobility

Why not do both?

Lifting brings you the ladies. Stretching let’s them know you can rest your foot behind their head when you’re getting busy

What position is this Captain Kamasutra

Don’t know the name but the ladies love it 😉

Back
Top Bottom