Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

i was just sending out a chain of emails delegating responsibilities and i was calling this young girl ashley all in the emails.
name was amy the whole time.
the funny thing is all the washed folks in the emails and no one caught it.
Even worse. I call people in our household by our cat's name. 😆

Certain people have always looked older than they are based on genetics but environment/lifestyle (harder upbringing, drinking, drugs and smoking ) is where more people catch it. Smoking everywhere and smoking around kids. Most of us come from the smoking or non smoking section era :lol: A lot people treat vaping/hookah like it's something completely different.

Fashion compounds it all.

2020-2023 kicked a lot of people in the face. I wonder what she looked like at 16.

Last edited:
it really is wild looking back at how folk in their 30s & 40s used to present, it also could be that there is more overlap in fashion/style now vs. then
you have to ask what millennials or gen-zs actually do nowadays. I know that most of the current gen don't do squat to make a living.

did 3/4s my usual set yesterday. boy was I struggling. normally, whenever I do a restart, I could do my usual set with no problems at all and can go beyond my normal. yesterday was a struggle and felt like I was my skinny self the first time I hit the gym back in highschool. today, I'm quite sore. normally my soreness kicks in in 2 days and typically it's mild. mind you that I'm dealing with health issues.

Certain people have always looked older than they are based on genetics but environment/lifestyle (harder upbringing, drinking, drugs and smoking ) is where more people catch it. Smoking everywhere and smoking around kids. Most of us come from the smoking or non smoking section era :lol: A lot people treat vaping/hookah like it's something completely different.

Fashion compounds it all.

2020-2023 kicked a lot of people in the face. I wonder what she looked like at 16.

true 🤔 tho i had a thought…could it be that the medium(s) of screens are flattening how age is perceived/perception of age? there used to be that saying ‘the camera adds x pounds’ could it be now that the way people look on these screens just makes everyone appear generally around a similar age?

Had a stallion in missionary last night and I was pounding her so fast I farted 😒

life comes at you fast. I was just laughing at this only for it to happen to me just a few weeks later.

the gf said she was starting her period so i assumed that meant no smashing. We went to a mexican spot for dinner and I ate with no regards since i figured the shop was closed. But a super burrito and some nachos with refried beans later, i'm deep in some cheeks. how those beans came back with a vengeance was ****ing cruel –she changed positions abruptly, which surprised and distracted me momentarily. farted so hard i thought i **** myself :ohwell:

life comes at you fast. I was just laughing at this only for it to happen to me just a few weeks later.

the gf said she was starting her period so i assumed that meant no smashing. We went to a mexican spot for dinner and I ate with no regards since i figured the shop was closed. But a super burrito and some nachos with refried beans later, i'm deep in some cheeks. how those beans came back with a vengeance was ****ing cruel –she changed positions abruptly, which surprised and distracted me momentarily. farted so hard i thought i **** myself :ohwell:

8ACD4887-3175-4F6D-9904-4326718AA82F.png

Nah my brother (swear it wasn't me) had the best drunk sex story ever. He ate dinner with this chick who had ibs, git drunk and got a room and when they were heavy into it she decided she wanted to go backdoor. He obliged and told me he struck oil , like a geyser, everywhere. He said the room was dark and he thought she squirted till he started to smell it :rofl:

He been scared to go near it ever since ...

Again , swear it wasn't me ....

Nah my brother (swear it wasn't me) had the best drunk sex story ever. He ate dinner with this chick who had ibs, git drunk and got a room and when they were heavy into it she decided she wanted to go backdoor. He obliged and told me he struck oil , like a geyser, everywhere. He said the room was dark and he thought she squirted till he started to smell it :rofl:

He been scared to go near it ever since ...

Again , swear it wasn't me ....
1710938221749.gif

Back
Top Bottom