Moments When You Were Caught Doing Something Perverted

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

my cousin got walked in on in mid shoot though. my aunt and uncle left town that afternoon... and he decides to put a dirty movie (Pocahotass, according to my uncle) in the living room on the big TV. he's watching, and gets the idea (why, I do NOT know) to put another movie on in his parents' room. he's nude, and running back & forth and kinda whacking in one room and running to the other to whack a little bit in there. he's in their bedroom... and doesn't hear the garage door open due to having TWO televisions going. my aunt walks in her bedroom (which is right by the garage door) and sees my cousin, nude, one leg on the bed the other off, IN. MID. SHOOT.

my uncle walks in, goes to the living room to get whatever they forgot and while my cousin's walking to his room, he remarks "I'm keeping this one!" in regards to Pocahotass.

I asked him what happened to the mess he made in their bedroom, and he said he just left the towel there. He said he & my aunt didn't even make eye contact for like a month.

He's the same one who I mentioned foofed his first cousin and asked me if he could "get mentally sick" from doing so without a condom.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This had me WEAK!!!

Originally Posted by Hugo

there was this super hot girl in my class and i tried to zoom in to her face with my fone to take a pic and go home and fap. and bam this one girl was behind me looking at what i was doing..... i dont even remember what happened next. thank god.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

there was this super hot girl in my class and i tried to zoom in to her face with my fone to take a pic and go home and fap. and bam this one girl was behind me looking at what i was doing..... i dont even remember what happened next. thank god.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my cousin got walked in on in mid shoot though. my aunt and uncle left town that afternoon... and he decides to put a dirty movie (Pocahotass, according to my uncle) in the living room on the big TV. he's watching, and gets the idea (why, I do NOT know) to put another movie on in his parents' room. he's nude, and running back & forth and kinda whacking in one room and running to the other to whack a little bit in there. he's in their bedroom...[/color] and doesn't hear the garage door open due to having TWO televisions going. my aunt walks in her bedroom (which is right by the garage door) and sees my cousin, nude, one leg on the bed the other off, IN. MID. SHOOT.

my uncle walks in, goes to the living room to get whatever they forgot and while my cousin's walking to his room, he remarks "I'm keeping this one!" in regards to Pocahotass.

I asked him what happened to the mess he made in their bedroom, and he said he just left the towel there. He said he & my aunt didn't even make eye contact for like a month.

He's the same one who I mentioned foofed his first cousin and asked me if he could "get mentally sick" from doing so without a condom.

Your cousin has some seriioouusssss issues...I mean, was dude that thirsty/selfish that he just couldn't fap to one vid in one room?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bro, i could write a book with all the weird stuff he's done. i remember as kids, we'd go to Peter Piper Pizza and he'd grab 2 balls from the pit, shove them down his shorts & run around rubbing them on everything. i hated watching wrestling with him because whenever a heel came on, he'd drop his pants and rub his naked-%#* all over the TV meanwhile everyone else in the room is throwing everything they can at him to pull his stupid pants up and sit down.
my favorite, when we were kids was we were in church... and kneeling in the pew. he decides, during a moment of silence, to blast a literally 4 second fart that sounded like a Top Fuel dragster flying down the track. he says loudly "excuse me" and my uncles and I are laughing so hard we have to sit in the car the rest of the service.

the worst thing is he tells me these things that i'm not present for... and then a random uncle says "dude..." and proceeds to give me the exact same story my cousin gives me. dude has no shame.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my cousin got walked in on in mid shoot though. my aunt and uncle left town that afternoon... and he decides to put a dirty movie (Pocahotass, according to my uncle) in the living room on the big TV. he's watching, and gets the idea (why, I do NOT know) to put another movie on in his parents' room. he's nude, and running back & forth and kinda whacking in one room and running to the other to whack a little bit in there. he's in their bedroom...[/color] and doesn't hear the garage door open due to having TWO televisions going. my aunt walks in her bedroom (which is right by the garage door) and sees my cousin, nude, one leg on the bed the other off, IN. MID. SHOOT.

Your cousin has some seriioouusssss issues...I mean, was dude that thirsty/selfish that he just couldn't fap to one vid in one room?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bro, i could write a book with all the weird stuff he's done. i remember as kids, we'd go to Peter Piper Pizza and he'd grab 2 balls from the pit, shove them down his shorts & run around rubbing them on everything. i hated watching wrestling with him because whenever a heel came on, he'd drop his pants and rub his naked-%#* all over the TV meanwhile everyone else in the room is throwing everything they can at him to pull his stupid pants up and sit down.
my favorite, when we were kids was we were in church... and kneeling in the pew. he decides, during a moment of silence, to blast a literally 4 second fart that sounded like a Top Fuel dragster flying down the track. he says loudly "excuse me" and my uncles and I are laughing so hard we have to sit in the car the rest of the service.

the worst thing is he tells me these things that i'm not present for... and then a random uncle says "dude..." and proceeds to give me the exact same story my cousin gives me. dude has no shame.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Back when they used to have AOL live chats with celebs...I remember there was a chat with Sunny or Sable from the WWF
and i Emailed the screen name they had saying "I want to F%$K you until my Balls fall off" lol they sent that to my moms Master Screen name
and she came in my room spazzing like "What kind of things are you sending people" and just bounced i lol'd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
got damn this one had me

this thread is amazing
roll.gif

I was 15 beating off in my room under the covers watching 30 minute meals
pimp.gif

my mom always does the knock-walk-in and i just stop and my eye open extra wide... like OH !@@+

and she walks in and sits on my mini fridge and tells me plans to see my grandma in nebraska while

while u have my d_ in my hand because If I would have moved it, it would have been obvious... my 15 year old boner

would have given it away for sure... i pitched tents faster then a well patched boyscout SMH

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Back when they used to have AOL live chats with celebs...I remember there was a chat with Sunny or Sable from the WWF
and i Emailed the screen name they had saying "I want to F%$K you until my Balls fall off" lol they sent that to my moms Master Screen name
and she came in my room spazzing like "What kind of things are you sending people" and just bounced i lol'd

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
got damn this one had me

this thread is amazing
roll.gif

I was 15 beating off in my room under the covers watching 30 minute meals
pimp.gif

my mom always does the knock-walk-in and i just stop and my eye open extra wide... like OH !@@+

and she walks in and sits on my mini fridge and tells me plans to see my grandma in nebraska while

while u have my d_ in my hand because If I would have moved it, it would have been obvious... my 15 year old boner

would have given it away for sure... i pitched tents faster then a well patched boyscout SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this stuff is priceless,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I live for this %!%%.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this stuff is priceless,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I live for this %!%%.

When I was 13, I was getting dome in my ex's bathroom and the thing is her bathroom lock doesn't work. So she lives in an apartment and she heard footsteps coming up and I told her that could be anybody but she told me she recognize her mom's foot steps but there were 2 people. It really was her mom and her aunt! so my ex was barricading the bathroom door while her mom was trying to open it and I was zipping up back my pants. I walked out and her mom was furious that we were both in the bathroom. She demanded an explanation and I told her I was just washing my hair and I needed help (
laugh.gif
lame excuse). She didn't believe my story and demanded me to whip it out so she can see if there was pre cum? I was scared but had the nerve to say go for it and as I was unzipping, she told me nvm. I caught her bluff and was so relieve that it didn't go any further than that. I remember some weeks after, I was getting dome in the living room while her mom was just in the other room.

When I was 13, I was getting dome in my ex's bathroom and the thing is her bathroom lock doesn't work. So she lives in an apartment and she heard footsteps coming up and I told her that could be anybody but she told me she recognize her mom's foot steps but there were 2 people. It really was her mom and her aunt! so my ex was barricading the bathroom door while her mom was trying to open it and I was zipping up back my pants. I walked out and her mom was furious that we were both in the bathroom. She demanded an explanation and I told her I was just washing my hair and I needed help (
laugh.gif
lame excuse). She didn't believe my story and demanded me to whip it out so she can see if there was pre cum? I was scared but had the nerve to say go for it and as I was unzipping, she told me nvm. I caught her bluff and was so relieve that it didn't go any further than that. I remember some weeks after, I was getting dome in the living room while her mom was just in the other room.

omg i'm dying over here... but the last story actually made me stop and not laugh cuz if the thought of a mom asking to see it to inspect if theres pre.. GROSS!

Anyways here's 2 for me.

I was like 11-12 and I was watching the opening credits for Step by Step the 90's sitcom. As the sisters are being shown on the screen, I ran up to the tv and hump the hell out of them! When out of the corner of my eye I see my mom entering the room. I turn around and have that kid suprised voice like oh hi mommy.

And she's like all understanding and %## like it's ok to like girls but you don't have to do things like that son... oh how embarrassing at the time.

Next one involves me at 19 and my gf at the time. I come home one night(morning like 5:30) with my girl and i'm drunk and flying of some scripts(young & dumb, not driving tho) coming home to my stepdads crib which we had just moved into a few weeks ago and he's out of town for biz and i thinkin my mom sleeping still. Nope

I open the door and she right doing some things still settling in from the move. I'm like damn!!! Now normally I would been like there goes that plan. But in my state of mind, I'm like screw that I'm a grown +%* man and I'm gonna take my girl and do what it do in my room. SHE WAS NOT FEELING THAT. And she could see I was on some next %##. So she backed down and let me go to my room.

Now till this day i say to myself that she got what she asked for cuz she had to know that she was entering dangerous territory. She actually came in my room with a knock/walk in cuz she left her sandals in the office/my new room, and I got my face buried deep in my girls lap. I was actually pissed more than embarrassed cuz of how drunk i was, but really it was something i wish she never witnessed.

Well that started some other chain of events but the embarrassment had been delivered and delivered well. I could live with my mom seeing me in mid stroke but going to work like that... ughhhhh

omg i'm dying over here... but the last story actually made me stop and not laugh cuz if the thought of a mom asking to see it to inspect if theres pre.. GROSS!

Anyways here's 2 for me.

I was like 11-12 and I was watching the opening credits for Step by Step the 90's sitcom. As the sisters are being shown on the screen, I ran up to the tv and hump the hell out of them! When out of the corner of my eye I see my mom entering the room. I turn around and have that kid suprised voice like oh hi mommy.

And she's like all understanding and %## like it's ok to like girls but you don't have to do things like that son... oh how embarrassing at the time.

Next one involves me at 19 and my gf at the time. I come home one night(morning like 5:30) with my girl and i'm drunk and flying of some scripts(young & dumb, not driving tho) coming home to my stepdads crib which we had just moved into a few weeks ago and he's out of town for biz and i thinkin my mom sleeping still. Nope

I open the door and she right doing some things still settling in from the move. I'm like damn!!! Now normally I would been like there goes that plan. But in my state of mind, I'm like screw that I'm a grown +%* man and I'm gonna take my girl and do what it do in my room. SHE WAS NOT FEELING THAT. And she could see I was on some next %##. So she backed down and let me go to my room.

Now till this day i say to myself that she got what she asked for cuz she had to know that she was entering dangerous territory. She actually came in my room with a knock/walk in cuz she left her sandals in the office/my new room, and I got my face buried deep in my girls lap. I was actually pissed more than embarrassed cuz of how drunk i was, but really it was something i wish she never witnessed.

Well that started some other chain of events but the embarrassment had been delivered and delivered well. I could live with my mom seeing me in mid stroke but going to work like that... ughhhhh

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

laugh.gif
Bruh, your girl's mom wanted to see your piece and you didn't voluntarily whip it out?

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

laugh.gif
Bruh, your girl's mom wanted to see your piece and you didn't voluntarily whip it out?

In like 8th grade, I got a virus on the family computer from looking at pron. It would just randomly pop up sets of pron pics, when you'd open IE. But always random gross fetish stuff. Super old ladies spread eagle, or like gay s&M. anyway one popped up w/ all of these pedo pics while my mom was on the computer, I wasn't home at the time. And my dad sat me down all stern and asked if I was touching my sister who is 4 yrs younger than me. I freaked out out so bad. I'd assume he believed me bc he never asked again, but to this day I get sick at the thought. I love my lil sis to death, would literally kill for her, and like the whole situation was so bad, that my mom had to see that seedy garbage, and then be worried and have to talk to my dad and have him sit me down about it. No bueno. After that, I learned all about virus scan programs, and spyware blockers etc.

Another one, was hooking up in the car with this bird. And I'm getting domed, so my pants are down, and her pants are down and her chest is out of her shirt. Anyway another car pulls up, and it was like a Neon or something small like that, and she's like "OMG its a cop", I'm like "no its not look at the headlights", and she's like "I know the cop cars in this town its a cop"(all towns pretty much have Crown Vics, or SUVs, this was before chargers/impalas so i knew the headlights), anyway dude walks up the window and goes "You kids can use my couch, if I can sit in the corner and watch" I was like wowwww, thats bold and proceeded to drive way with my pants still down. She then took me to a cul de sac and we finished up there.

In like 8th grade, I got a virus on the family computer from looking at pron. It would just randomly pop up sets of pron pics, when you'd open IE. But always random gross fetish stuff. Super old ladies spread eagle, or like gay s&M. anyway one popped up w/ all of these pedo pics while my mom was on the computer, I wasn't home at the time. And my dad sat me down all stern and asked if I was touching my sister who is 4 yrs younger than me. I freaked out out so bad. I'd assume he believed me bc he never asked again, but to this day I get sick at the thought. I love my lil sis to death, would literally kill for her, and like the whole situation was so bad, that my mom had to see that seedy garbage, and then be worried and have to talk to my dad and have him sit me down about it. No bueno. After that, I learned all about virus scan programs, and spyware blockers etc.

Another one, was hooking up in the car with this bird. And I'm getting domed, so my pants are down, and her pants are down and her chest is out of her shirt. Anyway another car pulls up, and it was like a Neon or something small like that, and she's like "OMG its a cop", I'm like "no its not look at the headlights", and she's like "I know the cop cars in this town its a cop"(all towns pretty much have Crown Vics, or SUVs, this was before chargers/impalas so i knew the headlights), anyway dude walks up the window and goes "You kids can use my couch, if I can sit in the corner and watch" I was like wowwww, thats bold and proceeded to drive way with my pants still down. She then took me to a cul de sac and we finished up there.

jaywalkinsince91 wrote:
StaXX wrote:
Weird that you made this thread. I was going to make a thread kind of like this after what happened last night.
Last night I went to a formal with this chick who likes me.

She sneaks me in the sorority house and basically begs for the D.
I do everything in my power to stop her from kissing and touching me until I eventually pretend to fall asleep on her. I don't even drink.
laugh.gif

This girl dry humps the hell out of me for like 20 mins while I'm pretending to be passed out and legitimately satisfies herself.
I tried my hardest not to laugh at her while she was doing it. I layed there disgusted as she fell asleep until I could sneak out.
Had to walk home at 4am this morning cause my dude basically made me hook up with her. Disgusting.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jaywalkinsince91 wrote:
StaXX wrote:
Weird that you made this thread. I was going to make a thread kind of like this after what happened last night.
Last night I went to a formal with this chick who likes me.

She sneaks me in the sorority house and basically begs for the D.
I do everything in my power to stop her from kissing and touching me until I eventually pretend to fall asleep on her. I don't even drink.
laugh.gif

This girl dry humps the hell out of me for like 20 mins while I'm pretending to be passed out and legitimately satisfies herself.
I tried my hardest not to laugh at her while she was doing it. I layed there disgusted as she fell asleep until I could sneak out.
Had to walk home at 4am this morning cause my dude basically made me hook up with her. Disgusting.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom