money and violence

-Kane just might as well keep Rafe hammer, ain't no point in trying to give that **** back now :tongue:

Kane needs to wipe his prints, dump that **** and buy a new hammer.

Same with Mista..that wasn't even really him walking into the building :lol:

Production added the "yo sugar Kane!" Vocals (when fake mista was walking into the building) from a different episode :lol: #foul

Dude, even in the final credits it says "Mister Double Body" :lol:

I would think in the new season Shane and Kane move to a different block to work. Way too much heat going on now, especially with Bars' murder.

Last edited:
I feel like they should have kept Mista on the show. He was the 1st person to have people drawn to M&V thanks to the "Respect Your Jaw" line.

Rafe should have left some of those deaths for next season. I personally wanted the tall loyal Jamaican to stay alive. Hope we get some Uncle Blue action.

That boy Choppa looks so lost and confused now. He aint got nobody on his side, but that ratchet chick. (I thinks she's still alive. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

The Spanish dude getting killed was completely botched. Why make him seem like an untouchable character just to get killed like that. You would expect a guy like him to have at least 1-2 bodyguards/hitmen around for protection.

I loved TIs scene because my country a** would have been acting just like him. 

Wonder if any of the OG cast will come out and throw dirt on Rafe name like Chyna.......

Oh yeah... time to cancel Tidal & F that Revolt B.S.

I think the lamest and most unrealistic thing about Leon and Ray is how they always go out with Boone and Gunna to go after Shane without being strapped themselves.  Like it makes 0 sense for Leon to be just running behind Gunna or Ray running behind Boone barking orders and not have a gun themselves to shoot/return fire.  I never known of anyone in real life to do this too is this just a NY thing to play backseat shooter?

Last edited:
I think the lamest and most unrealistic thing about Leon and Ray is how they always go out with Boone and Gunna to go after Shane without being strapped themselves.  Like it makes 0 sense for Leon to be just running behind Gunna or Ray running behind Boone barking orders and not have a gun themselves to shoot/return fire.  I never known of anyone in real life to do this too is this just a NY thing to play backseat shooter?

Ehh sometimes if you not really about that street life you only got one gun between you and your peoples. Especially in NY where you get what like 3 for just having one.

The way Ray was amping up Boone, he def should've had his own gun.

Ray lucky he started talkin ish after Boone was hit or he woulda popped Ray himself :lol:

Last edited:
That gun Boone was shooting sounded vicious, like he was shooting bombs.
roll.gif

Rafe and Miz prolly gonna let that young boy work his debt moving that 200lb. Episode was good for a finale, def looking forward to next season.
- Victor brought that **** on himsellllllllf :rofl: he had no people skills whatso ever. I lokey think
Capone wasn't that mad, I peeped the way Capone wiped his hand when Victor left last time.
-If I was in Rafe shoes I woulda thought Jessica lined me up too.
-TI was def the comic relief :smile: "I thought y'all was cousins, must be by marriage" Thought TI was gonna roll to the meet with Choppa and he was gonna get Black.
-There was a lotta bodies this episode, even random Jamaican henchmen without names got it!
-Kane just might as well keep Rafe hammer, ain't no point in trying to give that **** back now :tongue:
Sheeit dude tacked on a couple body's to the gun def shouldnt :lol:

Ehh sometimes if you not really about that street life you only got one gun between you and your peoples. Especially in NY where you get what like 3 for just having one.
Most cats that play the shadows aint built for gunplay. They dont like to get their hands dirty.
Barking and biting are 2 very different things.
Ray was a snake. Slick with the tongue but didnt have no hands.

Im glad a few characters got murked, but I deadass CLAPPED when Fresh & Victor got hit. Thank you Rafe!

They need to stop messing with these rapper networks and just do this iish on their own. No one wants to go through the hassle of Tidal or Revolt. Hell, they have a better chance going the YouTube Red route. Now they gonna be Sean John'd & Ciroc'd up :smh:

Cindy is so bad to me

:x she looked her best in the last episode. She needs to get bodied next.

Im glad a few characters got murked, but I deadass CLAPPED when Fresh & Victor got hit. Thank you Rafe!

They need to stop messing with these rapper networks and just do this iish on their own. No one wants to go through the hassle of Tidal or Revolt. Hell, they have a better chance going the YouTube Red route. Now they gonna be Sean John'd & Ciroc'd up :smh:
:x she looked her best in the last episode. She needs to get bodied next.

This show doesn't create income when they did it dolo season 1.

I really doubt YouTube was gonna cut a check for them to shoot season 2.

I'm sure both deals were best for the team

Most cats that play the shadows aint built for gunplay. They dont like to get their hands dirty.

Barking and biting are 2 very different things.

Ray was a snake. Slick with the tongue but didnt have no hands.
Well Leon wasn't trying to be out there and proclaimed many times "he wasn't built like that, Why can't I just be fly" Gunna was forcing his hand as opposed to Ray.

I like Black's cousin that ended up bodying him and showed he truly lives by "Real ****** over everything, including blood". 

Back
Top Bottom