money and violence

I like Black's cousin that ended up bodying him and showed he truly lives by "Real ****** over everything, including blood". 

I'm glad Bucks gave Black what was coming to him. I'm also Bucks caught Black up in a lie and made him reveal his hand. When he said "I got to eat! Everyone's a plate" made be believe that he would cross Bucks eventually if given the chance. Hell Black even lined Choppa up. I kinda wish Choppa popped him instead

i thought his name was Bugs? 
nerd.gif

Bucks is cooler 
laugh.gif

That boy Mister really mad at them killing off his character. I really want to know what happened because homie wont stop talking about it on Instagram. Feels like something real shady happened to have him this mad.

He mad off principle. They all made this show popping and they all got killed off when it blew up.

That boy Mister really mad at them killing off his character. I really want to know what happened because homie wont stop talking about it on Instagram. Feels like something real shady happened to have him this mad.

He's saying the guy who Mister is based off of is in jail and not dead so its disrespectful to kill him off. I'm sure there's more to it than that. He keeps going on about while the rest of the cast isn't saying anything. Probably money involved.

he basically thought he was gonna be raking in 1000s of dollars per week...  when that fractional TIDAL check comes in at like $3.83,  that is very discouraging 

Last edited:
I think another thing is rafe was saying before that once they get the big pay day (season 3)he would look out for everyone.

Too bad he killed half of the cast

Shoulda paid them in gift cards :smile:
One swipe will change ur life Rafe :smh:
Shame that these heads are gased thinking they was gonna be caking off a yt video series. They didn't get a clue when they pretty much begged for bread to fund season 2?
Classic case of people with their hand out thinking they the reason the show has a following.

Shoulda paid them in gift cards :smile:
One swipe will change ur life Rafe :smh:
Shame that these heads are gased thinking they was gonna be caking off a yt video series. They didn't get a clue when they pretty much begged for bread to fund season 2?
Classic case of people with their hand out thinking they the reason the show has a following.
Friends and business bruh. Who knows what was told and what was sold. 'funny how money change a situation. Miscommunication lead to complication'...

Rafe already went Hollywood on them earlier they knew it too once seeing him take Sophia Body to award shows and all that

Damn. Rafe killed Jessica :smh: He thought she was a set up chick

This _ Murda tried to kill his own brother. Straight ruthless

Black was such a snake his own cousin killed him. Damn

Miz and Rafe bout to have El Chapo looking for 'em. :lol:

Episode was crazy. :wow:

What episode in S2 did Kane see Mistah and shot at him across the street. I can't find that ****. :smh:

Is season 1 still not up anywhere? It was on youtube but they took it down..

I don't think so, the cast said in various interviews that S1 would be taken offline a little after S2 started. And I believe S2 will be taken down online soon too. Thankfully there's sites that ripped all the episodes of S2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom